Master Cheif's Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickson

I saw this yesterday. I'm sure a lot of people have seen the other one, but this is the clearest one yet. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:
Old as hell. I posted this in the other topic.
ya. but still the best proof of his face ever found... i hate bungie l:-l

Sorry but this is kinda old news. Exciting as it may be. I think I first saw this like three months ago?

Thanks for posting this here for reference, but I hope you're not expecting a big round of applause.

Actually that is the face of a multiplayer spartan... definately not the Chief himself. Bungie stated that they will not be revealing the Chief's face even in Halo 3(We'll see if they hold true on that front)

Some people have theorized that the face was included inside the helmet in case anyone did shove the camera through the visor, like in the film. They believe this was done so that there wouldn't just be empty space inside. I have a different idea however. I have a feeling the face is there because the visor is not 100% opaque, and uses the object/texture data behind it to add depth to the visor since it will be displaying realtime relfections. Under certain lighting conditions you will probably be able to see hints of the face behind the visor. This is evident when the character in the video charges the plasma pistol.

Dracc said:
Actually that is the face of a multiplayer spartan... definately not the Chief himself. Bungie stated that they will not be revealing the Chief's face even in Halo 3(We'll see if they hold true on that front)

Some people have theorized that the face was included inside the helmet in case anyone did shove the camera through the visor, like in the film. They believe this was done so that there wouldn't just be empty space inside. I have a different idea however. I have a feeling the face is there because the visor is not 100% opaque, and uses the object/texture data behind it to add depth to the visor since it will be displaying realtime relfections. Under certain lighting conditions you will probably be able to see hints of the face behind the visor. This is evident when the character in the video charges the plasma pistol.

Aye you have got a point. But I doubt we'll ever see Master Chief's face HIMSELF.

Didn't bungie say somewhere that they won't reveal the chief's face because YOU are the chief? That is anonyminity(sp?) is there to put you in his shoes, to make you feel that you are the one behind the visor, doing all the work. So, when you think of it from bungie's opinion, whatever you look like is what the chief looks like...I dunno, I can never remember where I read these things, so whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back