Props Master Chief CE Build (with mods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Ellis

My brother and I are making a Halo CE version of the Master Chief, and we have plans for many cool add ons. We have much of it made on paper from Armorsmith, and upon finding fiberglass very expensive, we used papier mache'. I will attached photos below as we get each part finished. Some of the pieces we riveted sheet metal into it. There was lots of testing to get the right batch of papier mache', but we figured it out.

Last edited:
IMG_2565.JPG
IMG_2565.JPG

So this suit is our first one. Our plan is to make three suits, and this one is, well, not perfect. This suit has two fans in the mouth part, 1W LEDS, and a Walkie Talkie system with a headset. All of these have buttons on the back side of the helmet to activate them. The fans and lights are powered by a motorcycle battery in the back of the chest. Its made of papier mache', and sheet metal is riveted to the hard points. Be sure to keep an eye out for our next suit, it'll be much better!

So this suit is our first one. Our plan is to make three suits, and this one is, well, not perfect. This suit has two fans in the mouth part, 1W LEDS, and a Walkie Talkie system with a headset. All of these have buttons on the back side of the helmet to activate them. The fans and lights are powered by a motorcycle battery in the back of the chest. Its made of papier mache', and sheet metal is riveted to the hard points. Be sure to keep an eye out for our next suit, it'll be much better!
You've gotta start somewhere! Of course your first suit wont be perfect, but it already looks really good for your first! ;) just remember that, just like with everything else, practice makes perfect. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back