Master Chief Full armor in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GladeMorgan

Ello Everyone! i know this sounds crazy and tireing of work, but i am going to attempt to build myself a full on Halo 3 (preferably Legendary edition) armor set. I hope to gain advice from the forum and fellow 405th members. Im kind of new to this site, and this is my first build. Its gonna be a hectic one I can already tell. Well Wish me luck, and friendly advice and or tips on what to use, how to make or anything at all, is always helpful and appreciated..

PS: I am also wanting to make a life size Frag Grenade, Pistol, and Assualt Rifle.

-Glade Morgan

And here is an introduction of myself,
Ello, my Name is Glade Morgan Gillis, you may call me Glade, Morgan, Captain Morgan, what ever name or nickname you like thats not deragatory. I am a sophmore in high school and very artistic and very outgoing. I have many talents and wish to show off some to this community we have and to become a part of it. If you are reading this, I would be very happy if you would welcome me by replying or sending me a message. I orignally made this at 7-15-11, but today(10-16-11) I have officially started to use it. Well here i am, and i hope you find me entertaing and a good fellow 405th member.
-Glade Morgan

Welcome to the 405th. If you are really going to try and make a full set of armor in only two weeks I propose you use foam. It is much easier and quicker then the cardstock way. When you say legendary edition what exactly do you mean.

Your taking on a pretty big project especially if you plan to complete a suit in 2 weeks. I guess it can be done if you work on it every free chance you get and you will need alot of that, I wish you lots of luck, but you may want to go the foam route if your trying to beat a 2 week deadline Good luck

Welcome to 405th and good luck with your build. I have made one of my halo reach suit from color foam mats in less than 3 weeks so I think you might be able to do yours too.

Good luck on your armor build. Especially with the two week time frame. Can't wait to see some progress shots. :)

Two weeks to do a full suit of MC armor? Hmm good luck to your sir. If you have the dedication and will power to crank something out that fast I give you major props.

Thank you everyone for your support!
Alright i have the card stock already, but now i am thinking of doing the armor the Foam way, Does someone have a link to an instruction or guide and/or "shopping list" of what i might need to go down the foam way?
@mitch35542- by the legendary edition of master cheif, its just the different details put into the helmet, like if you ordered Halo 3 legendary edition when it came out, it came with a helmet, that is what i am refering to.
-Glade Morgan

I have worked ona nd planned alot of it, i sdont have any pictures for you, but i have taken the suggestions and am going to go down the foam path.
-Glade Morgan

welcome! and wow, youre doing pep in such a small time. hope you dont have a job, school, or anything else to do. good luck!

welcome! and wow, youre doing pep in such a small time. hope you dont have a job, school, or anything else to do. good luck!

Thanks! And I have school, but actually I'm doing pep out of foam. I cut the pep pieces then cut them accordingly to the foam and etc I'm halfway through the right foot construction ATM

Done with one foot, no pics yet sadly can't find my camera. But Im about 6'2 so I thought HEY I can almost be master cheifs height so the stuffs really big and it has things to make me taller. I'll be about 6'5-6'7 close to 7 foot. Haha just fillin you guys in on my stuff.

yeah, i just had to start on a Jango fett pep build for my Bounty Hunter costume, and i have till wednesday to get it finished. Hope you gets yours done soon man!

For the Halo: Reach release I worked on a suit for a while then it all got ruined last minuete (long story). Re-made and entire suit in two weeks but it was VERY time consuming. From the time I wake up till I sleep it was armor building. Even at work I was working on the armor.

Best of luck friend!

For the Halo: Reach release I worked on a suit for a while then it all got ruined last minuete (long story). Re-made and entire suit in two weeks but it was VERY time consuming. From the time I wake up till I sleep it was armor building. Even at work I was working on the armor.

Best of luck friend!

Thanks for the modivation! Im getting Sh*t done today ! haha

yeah, i just had to start on a Jango fett pep build for my Bounty Hunter costume, and i have till wednesday to get it finished. Hope you gets yours done soon man!

ThaNKS mAN! I HOPE YOU ARE ALSO SUCCESFUL WITH YOUR BUILD,! (sorry for the caps lock:$ ) I love star wars hope you get it done in time and impress some people as well. Do you have a thread going for the armor ?

I really hope you can do it. I gave myself 2 months and my armor is still only about 85% done working an average of 8 hours per day. good luck to you.

Thank you for the suppport! I have the boots, hand plates and thighs done so far and planning to get 2 more things done by tommorow.

Good luck! I have done the rush costumes before and I am paying for it now... I have a Republic Commando that was built in just under 2 weeks and I have to replace the chest and pack... If you can find your camera post up some pics, I would love to see what you can do in a few weeks!

Good luck! I have done the rush costumes before and I am paying for it now... I have a Republic Commando that was built in just under 2 weeks and I have to replace the chest and pack... If you can find your camera post up some pics, I would love to see what you can do in a few weeks!

It's funny because I didn't actually start building until like yesturday. And I already have a plethora done haha. (I like to procrastinate) xD and I will look for my camera and post some when I find it! Stay updated.
-Glade Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back