Master Chief Halloween Costume Started 01/10/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjon

Jr Member
Hi all,

Right I have started to make my armour for the 3rd time !!!!! The first one i abandoned due to family problems the second one was destroyed by kittens and now i am on my thrid attempt at it. However I have set halloween as my deadline.

Now i'm not sure who has made the quickest armour before but this is certainly gonna be up to the limit before i can get it finished.

I will post pics as soon as i have time to take them and upload them but here is my progress so far:

Helmet
Torso Currently Cutting Out
Left Shoulder Cut out and Glued
Right Shoulder Cut out and Glued
Left Bicep
Right Bicep Cut out and Glued
Left Forearm
Right Forearm Cut out and Glued
Left Gauntlet
Right Gauntlet
Crotch Cut out and Glued
Left Thigh
Right Thigh Cut out and Glued
Left Shin
Right Shin Cut out and Glued
Right Foot Cut out and Glued
Left Foot
AR

I had hoped to be further than this by now but my hand is still sore from all the cutting out. Hopefully by the end of the week I should have everything cut out, glued and some parts resined as i realy need to get my finger out.

Has anyone set themselves a deadline like this before? If so how did it turn out?

Ta Jon

So you know. This will probably be considered a WIP thread. That means photos are required. Suggest you get them up by the end of today or this could be locked. Good luck.

oh Snap...... Hurry grab a camera quick the MODS are coming.
Hope your suit comes out good.
But post pics real quick or else.

I promice pics will be up by 18:00 tonight. If not mods can give me a warning.

I have just sat down a realised the enormity of the task ahead. i have almost all the tools and materials to complete it but i'm not sure about the time. I may have to enlist the help of a few friends to get this completed i think.

I have a bit of a dilema!!!!

I have been browsing the forums and have seen some nice HD pep models. When i was last on the forum these were only erally just being talked about and the models i am going off were in a file called "Fixed Halo All in One" not sure who made them.

Is it worth me scrappnig what i have done and start with the HD models or carry on? I'm not sure what would work out best for the long run.

madjon said:
I have a bit of a dilema!!!!

I have been browsing the forums and have seen some nice HD pep models. When i was last on the forum these were only erally just being talked about and the models i am going off were in a file called "Fixed Halo All in One" not sure who made them.

Is it worth me scrappnig what i have done and start with the HD models or carry on? I'm not sure what would work out best for the long run.
well i sort of did the same and the person in question is slyfo, his stuff is ok but the helm is confusing and the shoulders are not great, but everything else is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here are some pics as promiced:

DSC_3964.jpg

DSC_3965.jpg

DSC_3966.jpg

DSC_3967.jpg

DSC_3968.jpg

DSC_3969.jpg

DSC_3970.jpg

DSC_3971.jpg

DSC_3972.jpg

DSC_3973.jpg

DSC_3974.jpg

DSC_3975.jpg

DSC_3976.jpg

DSC_3977.jpg

Wait, what...destroyed by kittens? You know you have to feed them and give them attention so they don't do that sort of thing? Um, wait a minute, never mind. I have a dog, so that is what I was talking about. Yeah, cats do that.

I was expecting a Monty Python and the Holy Grail continuation to that story. The third set of armor caught on fire, fell over, then sank in the swamp, but the forth one stayed.

funny-pictures-you-have-two-servings-of-fruit-and-one-serving-of-cute.jpg

ok im confused.

i see parts that are NOT part of the spartan armor.

i see ODST shoulders and an unnamed what im guessing is a forearm peice?

so which armor are you making?

Don't say that!!!!

I'm just going off what i had in th fixed halo all in one file.

The "unnamed Piece" is a forearm which has now been finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back