Master Chief's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancubus said:
naw i think your mistaken us people from the future get our heads melted off by laser beams so i was actually using my siliva glands to think up my thoughts that where actually true becuase i came from the future........or i could just have a crazy mind......or ......your could have a crazy mind

LMFAO!!!!! *whew*

Anyways, in my opinion...

I don't want to see MC's face. I like the fact that the helmet is his mask just like super heroes. We all grew up recognizing MC's "face" as his helmet. Now, suppose, if Bungie reveals his face/identity, we would all have a NEW perception of him. It might weaken our recognition of how we all know him. Just my .02

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I do sort of agree that the helmet sort of makes him who he is, but to some of the non-hardcore fans out there (aka the opposite of me), MC will always remain a "Robot" to them, and they may forget that he truly is a Human (albeit a genetically altered, steroid pumpin, behemoth of a human, a human none the less). Plus, I mean come on, you all want to know what his face looks like deep down inside of you. You were undoubtably all mad at the end of Halo: CE and the beginning of Halo 2, when you just barely missed his face. Then you can't complain if you DO see it, that's just plain contradictory. :dee:

at the end of halo 3 i see masterchief dying and then some one is about to take off his helmet but before the person can johnson stops them and says"he would want to keep his armor on" and then it fades to the funeral but its not a "real" funeral. only Johnson, the Master commander guy and Keyes daughter are there and they eject him into space and then it switches to the picture of a computer screen and "Spartan 117" pops up on it and then the letters MIA are typed in and then someone hits enter and then it fades to black.

or we could all stop making up stories about what could happen (including me) and wait till it comes out, becuase im sure bungie will find the best way to end the game, becuase thye did in fact make the games not us.

no this is fun....so when the game comes out then we can say who was the closest to the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back