Mech Simpit

Status
Not open for further replies.
more stuff

i figure i havnt posted anything for awhile , ive been bizy , building mando armor and passed for the mando mercs , and also building a steampunk mk5 well im calling it a mk1800 <
mandoman.jpg
P5020011.jpg
last pic is what im calling the retrochief
P5090008.jpg

has anyone ever told you that your stuff is just plain FUN to look at? seriously, every update is something really cool. even if its simple. great work on every thing man :)

well after doing freecomicbookday my wife wanted a mando also , pic stage 1 first coat of paint
P5140007.jpg

I just wanted to say that your work is amazing, its gonna take me hours to review the surface of it alone... been a steampunk fan since childhood, have built a few projects myself even, but gotd@m! this is the best collection yet.. So, whenever you decide to journey to the center of the earth let me know, will bring C4 and popcorn! also the idea of a national mech link is very intriguing, gonna look into that too..

yup crazysteampunker

thanx necro , yup im one of those crazy steampunkers , even tho the crew views me as a vernian-steziel-post-apoc-a-punk , Im the cmo for a local airship group (the airship isabella ) , its fun stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
this whole thread is full of nothing but win! i actually was wondering if anyone had tried to build a Halo stempunk version yet, and i have just found my answer! incredible talent and skills sir!

the words spoken in that video are powerful; many of which reflect my own philosophy... my son took one look and said we need to meet you guys lol. Not many out there appreciate the perspective of inner power rising against financial status and class affiliations.. i support what you guys are doing, it gives me strength to keep fighting my own battles.. Rock on brother.

- Jaeson

part one , message to the fleet , part of an on going video drama for airship isabella

fallout fan film

for the past 6months , me and my crew have been prop building for a fallout fan film , a few of the props
P8310003.jpg
photo_2_88a05614fe894f76d65df2de2f386b15.jpg
P8090021.jpg

fallout fan film teaser

ok so heres the easer for fallout houston a few 405th members have been great help getting this project going .. and yes its a low budj parody film

New fallout houston(fan Film ) stuff

Nope kiddies it aint necro.I post all my stuff on this thread (saves on internet realestate) , we put up a diy(spoof on cooking/infomercials) for a fast cheep ez mini nuke
(fallout ) plus a WIP for the film.texas ranger "power armor (not. power ranger texas armor)
P2240050_zps3825d462.jpg
P2090006_zps86c3b0da.jpg
P1280015.jpg
enclave
75266_416626298368368_50788490_n.jpg
enclave_behind_the_scenes_2_by_drnightshade-d50hogt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back