Megacon in Orlando? Meet up at Olive Garden at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I hope I see you there, Well, it's almost time and I've been working my butt off on the leather of this costume, and totally forgot the hood, so here is what I will look like at the con, Pictures in Post #21

If you can't see them for some reason, let me know and I'll upload them somewhere else.

Update, Flippers is actually 2.5 miles from the convention, so the meet up has been moved to the Olive Garden Saturday at noon:

8984 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819

So unfortunetly, I cannot go on saturday. But, BEcause I will not have school on Friday, I will naturally be there all day, open to close, in full battle readiness, an armed and armored Mark VI SPARAN - II. Should I go as master chief and leave my armor as it is, or should I put my name on it as Lorenz - 99?

I'm going to be getting to Orlando on Friday morning, wanna say just before the con opens. I can't check into my hotel until 3pm ugh.

Anyways, I can't say if I'll be able to make it to the olive garden on saturday afternoon. We have the 501st group pics around or just after noon. Worst case, I'll drop by in costume. I'm sure that the Olive Garden staff will enjoy that.

So for the people who are going on friday, like myself, where should we meet?
I don't know, I'm not going on Friday, sorry :(

I'm going to be getting to Orlando on Friday morning, wanna say just before the con opens. I can't check into my hotel until 3pm ugh.

Anyways, I can't say if I'll be able to make it to the olive garden on saturday afternoon. We have the 501st group pics around or just after noon. Worst case, I'll drop by in costume. I'm sure that the Olive Garden staff will enjoy that.

They should be fine with costumes, I'm going in mine.

I have no idea, I'm still working on the leather in my costume, PM me if you'd like my number for when you get up there, or even right now as leather working in the garage is so lonely.

Well I had a great day today guys thanks for asking. jk. But yeah. Nintendude was there and I did have the greatest honor of accompanying him for a good part of the day Friday. It was an honor and a blessing to be in his presence. Thanks for hanging with me!!

I was in Resident Evil Gear Saturday carrying around a big gun and wearing a half skull face cloth mask, I ran into Tubachris (Wow is he tall), Fuzzy Bear of course and a few new members of the 405th that we talked for quite a while. Friday abnd Sunday were the only days I decided to wear the ODST gear. I know I saw like 3 Assassins Creed characters and asked if any were Neo from the 405th but the response was no from all 3 when I saw them on Saturday.

Well I didn't see any ODSTs, only one Marine who said he was a banned member from here, and I saw you on saturday with that gun, but didn't know it was you. As for assassin's creed people, mine was the only home made one, everyone else bought theirs.

Here is a picture of me and Tuba when I started to loose it and just let my look go a little.

200007_1424293938393_1564081591_2264324_1348582_n.jpg

Ah, I think I saw you by the marines thing for a few seconds, but Tuba was leading me to the 450st booth, so I didn't stop.

I used to go every year when I was down there at ERAU for college. I really miss all the costumes the club I was a part of used to make for the con. At least I live near Boston for AnimeBoston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back