Member Of The Month August #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to nominate mr.ore0123 for his outstanding smooth pep files.

Without him my armor build would've been way more painstaking and annoying.

Pretty cool how he turned an hd d4l helmet into a smooth helmet with all the details intact.

I nominate ADOR. HE is tackling the insane project of building an accurate warthog from scratch. The will and determination involved with building something like that over a period of several months and/or years without giving up must be intense.

i nominate RAL PARTHA he has helped me personally along with many many other members with pepakura unfolds, advise and suggestions. he has helped me a TON with my pepakura files.

well i know ive already nominated crackhead but since others are nominating 2 people my second nomination is for Nightshade for his outstanding ODST 3d models and his friendlyness and help with getting this out and about for all the ODST's in progress

and i think people may have forgotten about this since there hasnt been any new nominations

I'm going to third the motion of Chris aka UNSC Leatherneck. He gives so much to the site, and busts it on anything he's working on. A great guy and all around new friend of mine.

I'd like to nominate Aware for his excelnt work on his ODST build. He's done such a nice job on it. His work with using fabric on the chest packs looks great.

Dang...So many to choose!!

I'd like to nominate *drum roll* Mr. Bevbor!!

He has done one hell of job with his models and making them available to the community!!

He is even doing a sniper rifle that can match the awsomeness of LeeKegan's SR!

Good luck buddy!

-Pony

JOLTY TacoMan said:
I also nominate nightshade.

He comes out of nowhere and suddenly BAM! hes pumpin out ODST files like an assembly line

Agree.

Tango 89er said:
I nominate Peter Cooper for Operation Chastity, which, IMHO, will probably become the best Halo film ever made

Awesome guy, making more progress on HALO film then anybody else does.

crackhead09

Even though Adam's armour is what attracted me to this site and I've learned more since then, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I am now with my armour if it weren't for him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

O NOEZ!!! TEH DREDID TRIPUL NOMENASUN!!!1!!! Translation: Oh no! The dreaded triple nomination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok everyone, I have been reviewing everyone that was nominated and by the end of the month I will be making a decission. I have changed what I will be donating, to a SMG ODST.

Good luck to everyone. If there is anyone else that needs nominating, you have 3 days.

I gotta say Nightshade, with his amazing models and speed in creating them.

Besides, a nice new smg would go great with his ODST thread wouldn't you say?

Me....Nahh..I don't deserve anything at all.Here's my vote:

Xtreme Tactics 101 for his MASSIVE scaling help across the whole 405th site.

Thanks to everyone for the support you guys are giving me (Especially Adam. A vote from a mod is pretty flattering).

He comes out of nowhere and suddenly BAM! hes pumpin out ODST files like an assembly line

Lol, that was funny. Just know that I had fun every step of the way ...

Well, since I'm not gonna vote for myself for obvious reasons, I would like to give my vote to my ODST buddy, Harding29. After some members sort of left the thread in the second half, busy with thier own armor, this guy has stepped up to the plate and given much of his time for unfolding my models, asking for nothing in return. For this reason, I nominate Harding.

Macattack64 said:
I'd like to nominate Aware for his excelnt work on his ODST build. He's done such a nice job on it. His work with using fabric on the chest packs looks great.

Holy crap thanks for the nomination dude :lol , ill post some more pics of my armor soon, i just have to paint the last pieces and im pretty much done. thanks again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back