Member Of The Month August #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats Nightshade, there was many deserving folks nominated, but you were the best.

i hope you enjoy your new prop, and keep doing what you do.

nice pick lee he most defiantly deserves it . BTW for the next mem of the month i nominate that awesome guy out there making all the mark IV files, you know who you are!

OH MY GOSH!

I'm so sorry that I did not reply sooner! Long story short, I learned the news just seconds before I had to run to a soccer game, which got delayed 45 minutes because the other team got lost (by the way, we beat them 9-1 ... awesome), and then I had to go home and take a shower (really fast, because I wanted to reply)

WOOO-HOOO! Gosh, I didn't even know until Stig and Adulese on the "ODST: Aftermath" private writers thread told me, as if I already knew.

I'm kind of speechless. My mom kept yelling at me in the car to stop bouncing around.

A huge thanks to all of the nominations, and not just those who nominated for me, but for everyone! I sure know that I'm not the only one out there who deserves this award.

I've got a pretty big list of people I'd like to thank. Know that all of these people were great help to me along the way:

• Adam, Skullcandy Girl, Vexona, SigmaLS and Sean Bradley, for thier warm, personal welcome to the site. (Lol, maybe some other mods too, but I forget who ... Maybe just a big thanks to the mods in general)
  • CityStatic, for inspiring me to begin modeling armor for the 405th
  • MrOreo, 222notforyou and HeavyGunner for being the first brave souls to try and unfold my pieces
  • Rvb18, for his hard work in pepping my pieces and showing them to the 405th. Great work!
  • Harding29, for his continued support after many had stop posting in the thread, and for his speedy unfolds!
  • Ral Partha, not only for his wonderful unfolds (after some models had to be updated numerous times, he never complained), and also for his great help in adding my files to the Pep Wiki! Thanks a lot, Ral!
  • SKG and Crew, for all the time they spent modeling and unfolding the WETA pieces which have remained unchanged in the game. You have saved me and my fellow modelers a countless number of frustrating hours trying to model those awesome pieces.
  • Crackhead and Th3 FETT MAN, for thier superb models, encouragement and help in the Project: ODST thread. You guy are awesome!
  • Rundown, for his undeniably amazing and accurate ODST helmet models, which was a joy to assemble. Rock on!
  • ACDCRockr, for his never-ending support and positive attitude which he showed to everyone jumping feet-first in ODST-making
  • Ithaca, for his creation and continued support of the Member of the Month program, and for giving me so much inspiration from his armor (I love the 'Busa video, although I can't watch the poses and awesome music without laughing when I see the toy car in the background, lol!) Great Work!
  • And countless others who have helped and inspired me along the way

• Lastly I'd really like to thank LeeKeegan, not only for his continued hard-work, passion and masterful creation of wooden weapons, but also for the great generosity he has shown by participating in the Member of the Month program

Honestly, if LeeKeegan had decided to make me a batch of cookies instead of a prop, I would mail you each an cookie-filled incubator so you could enjoy thier warm, chocolaty-goodness!

Oh, and the SMG is looking LEGENDARY. You, Lee, are truly a master of your craft.

Nothing by thanks,

Shade

Nightshade academy award acceptance speech

Sheesh! You would have though the kid had won the lotto! :lol

I'm just joking with ya Nightshade. ;) Congrats! We all know you are much deserving.

On an unrelated note, I'm floored that you mentioned my name in the thanks. I think I might have unfolded three files, and nothing else! Really means alot dude. :p You are one funny guy.

Lol, yeah, I didn't really wanna come off like I was giving a Grammy-award speech, I just wanted people to know that I appreciate them! Lol, I didn't mean to sound too official or something, sorry ( :D ). And those three files were a big help! Thanks!

You are one funny guy!

Lol, I hope you mean "humorous" ...

no one ever rely wishes for world peace. its just something that sounds good on TV.

Savvy

yay time for another pick but no one has their noms in so ill start

i nominate Ral Partha for his unfolds of the odst game accurate models.

i know that they were finished a bit ago but he still deserves a special prize

bump- next member of the month should have been picked by now for September, but I don't think a thread was ever made.

BenStreeper said:
bump- next member of the month should have been picked by now for September, but I don't think a thread was ever made.

i agree, whats happened to the member of the month? theres 2 months missing now :( i hope it hasn't been forgotten

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back