Member Of The Month March, Is................

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmalofan

And the member of the month for march 2010 is....

MrOreo123

Congrats!

I am dedicating 2 H3 frag grenades for member of the month for March 2010.

i have PMed ithica and he gave me the okay to post this.

med_gallery_17942_2017_65713.jpg

Rules:

this is not a vote.

the way it works is you guys nominate members that you guys think deserve the grenade props and then i pick out

of all the nominations who deserves the nades the most.

When you nominate someone try to explain what they have done for you personally.

PM me if you have any questions.

Nominees so far:

(clicky to see profile)

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

xtreem tactics 101

drgon47

JUICE

thatdecade

Alex Spartan 117

Kensai111

Jason225

Lo_techStark

ForgedReclaimer

Last edited by a moderator:
Dartha Dartha has a big fan club; members love her posts in forums with links to funny things, silly images, or just a bit of her own quirky humor.

BenStreeper

His recent videos on his helmet builds are very clear and informative. A lot of us here have come to find certain steps to be "common knowledge", yet he continues to follow and show every step for the newbies and pros alike. I've learned a bit to improve on from his vids as well.

Yeah, my posts keep disapearing. Anyway, i nominate Jason225 for making ODST armor possible for the pep-challenged, and keeping my ODST armor simple, but beautiful, being a nice guy, participating in the community, blah, blah, blah...

I nominate Brothers Darkness

This guy has great unfolds and always makes time to help you get it done

please don't over look this member who always reaches out to anyone and everyone

Nintendude said:
I'm going to try and nominate The King Cobra again if this post disappears again then I give up :eek

Don't worry, i have put the current nominees in my first post.

Keep it coming. :)

DylanMarx said:
I am going to nominate The King Cobra for all his good work.

Pick someone else, nintendude already nominated him. REad the 1st post... has a list of nominations.

LeeKeegan: He has helped me a lot this last month with my projects, by pepping out my next two helmets, As he has helped out many others on the forum before.

I would have to nominate MrOreo123. His tutorial on how to unfold is fantastic. He took the time to give me some one on one pointers and made it possible for me to unfold. His smooth unfolds are also a joy to put together and save a lot of time and effort while retaining the detail.

I nominate Peter Cooper for keeping such an awesome film on the road. And who knows, he might even need a couple extra nades!

i third king cobra. nothing but good to say about him, eversince we began talking, hes an exelent biulder, takes time to discuss problems and is an all-around good guy, definitly deserving :)

I personally nominate spartan-087. I went over to their home and saw dozens of peped projects from every major model. She hardly ever posts on here but her work is phenominal. The guilty spark Pep was hers along with undying support for the model I'm working on. If nothing else biggest thank you to her help along with spartan-005., But I nominate Spartan-087

Thanks for nomination Nintendude! Much Appreciated and I nominate rvalera11 for being so uplifting to everyone's projects and working really hard on his 5 costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back