Member Of The Month (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have to nominate Quinn. He has just spent the last couple days doing awesome sigs for a lot of people, I think he deserves some recognition for a job well done, and that the attitude of being willing to do something free of charge for anyone in the community should be rewarded. I think it would go a long way to show we appreciate those who put community first. Not to say Rundown and Nintendude don't do fantastic things for the forum, I have benefitted greatly from each of them, but my nomination (not vote) goes to quinn. Good luck choosing, I would hate/love to be in your shoes!

Indeed it is rundown. And if it can still be counted, I want to put in my vote for agbates. He has spent a lot of time thus far on creating a very accurate set of Mark IV, and is going to undertake the Reach armor as well.

On the other hand, all nominees deserve it for one reason or another. Good luck to everyone nominated!!

People, this thread is not about voting, it's about nominating. No need to nominate someone multiple times.

If I had to nominate someone, I'd nominate Kensai for his enormous work on the Source.

Plus, he spends time on the LiveStream chat. (I'm on it right now by the way.)

IronLeoMan said:
Nintendude

Be careful pushing the "Add Reply" button more than once, not sure if that's the cause but some of your posts are being duplicated.

As LastSpartan just posted and previously posted by me, these threads are for nominations not voting, once someone has been nominated there's no reason to add their name again. It just clutters up the thread and at the end of the day the decision is made by the person(s) giving stuff away and they'll pick someone based on what they've done and not how popular they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to nominate Awesomeness. He's a relatively new member that's been nothing but supportive and gives his knowledge freely.

Ok, boys and girls. The month is over and award time is here. i never heard from anyone concerning the next person to donate, so i dont know if anyone will. i really really hope someone decides to step up and help keep this going, i feel like its a good program for the 405th. now for the winner!!

and the winner is.......

RUNDOWN!!!

We were very impressed by the motivation and commitment that he had to work on the frontlines of the ODST and Reach gear. as soon as shots or video were released. That along with his helpful advice and info on other members work or problems around the community. Congrats Rundown. PMs will be exchanged with info about this.

hope to see someone keep this going.

FTW

Holy cow :D Never thought you would pick me really.

Never won a thing before xD Well what to say :)

I'm glad to be of help really. You can see more of me soon btw. I just love to make people happy with these files.

Still cant believe it :D

Thx for the people that nominated me. I'm gratefull.

thx for the support 405th peeps! This reward is just to mutch

WOOT! Congrats buddy, you totally deserve it!

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the 405th!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
WOOT! Congrats buddy, you totally deserve it!

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the 405th!

-Pony

Well still finnishing a few things first :p

Dang i need more time, lukely i have vacation soon!

I'm still shivering of exitement :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back