Michael Jackson Dead At Age 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remember him for his music and legacy, and nothing disrespectful in a time like this, shall we? You know, keep it appropriate and honoring.

Wow! That's a darn shame. He was a bit of an odd duck, but his music will probably never fade from history for a long, long, time. Rest in peace man. :(

smilie120 said:
He's in a coma apparently. Not dead quite yet.. Although only 15% of people survive cardiac arrest.

Nah i'm pretty sure he's dead. The news isn't saying anything about a coma

Last edited by a moderator:
cnn said he was in a coma, but they are saying he pretty much dead it said he wasnt breathing alot of tv stars, and singers are dieing, farrah fawcett die too. this is a shame but my mom said that it was pronounced before that he was dead and he really wasnt.

from wat i just saw and read on CNN.com he has died.. that is a shame i grew up listening to his music and watching his music videos it sucks that most people are going to see the "freak" and not the legend he was

R.I.P Micheal Jackson.

I have the "Billy Jean" song on my Ipod.

Sucks that he passed away just as his tour places all sold out.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Most people dont realize that Michael Jackson was an inspiration to many, and just the fact that this was so unexpected is going to effect so many lives.

He's in my mind and in my heart.

I was so disappointed when I heard he passed.

:/

His music was such a big part of my childhood. His music also inspired me to go into dance, and I've always wanted to meet him!

Now I can't.

:(

I wasn't around to really appreciate his music when it was hot, but I'm still disappointed to hear about this. So sudden too.

Man, I just stepped out of my house and met a friend to grab a drink at my neighborhood Tapioca Express, and on the radio, they pronounced him dead. The whole place went crazy. One of the workers plugged in her mp3 player and started to play her Michael Jackson playlist.

RIP Mike, music wouldn't be the same without ya.

im glad this thread has stayed so respectful. its not like that on other boards.

ive been following it on cnn for an hour and a half and i still dont believe it.

I'm still in shock and I feel sorry for his three kids and his wife. When I saw it on t.v., I couldn't watch it because every minute I did, I got more and more depressed. :(

Yeah, this makes me sad beyond belief. His music wasn't the most popular when I was into it, but i still loved it. Hah, I remember when I was like 5 and I wanted to be just like him. It sucks how most young people and teenagers know him for the stupid media attention rather than the brilliant singer he was. He will be missed.

No matter what you think about the whole going to court thing you have to admit he was a talented musician. It is a sad day for pop music, I had to play Billy Jean and Beat It as soon as I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back