Midwestern Regiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Knight

I haven't been on in over a month. I was told there was development for a Midwestern regiment, I was unable to head this organization of names and accounts, but I handed it off to two other people (or as I thought both would be involved) I don't see the drop down subcategory (though if I'm not mistaken it was there at one time), I'm curious as to what has happened with this plan, and if the apropriet moderators/admins have been made aware of this?

-Seth Lind

The regiment organization and creation is still in its infancy. I'm sure when the Charter is completed or almost complete you will see progress on this. For now, patience please.

Upvote 0
I tried to post in the Midwestern Regiment thread and it's telling me I have insufficient permissions. Is this a glitch?

Upvote 0
We have never received a list of members who should be included in this Regiment to give them access... :(

Last we knew, Lazkin was heading up that effort.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can use the firs page of this thread a a list of people to include. Plus any who from now on put in for it. As a rule of thumb, they should be any members who have more than 15posts, and live within the region.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back