Mjolnir Mark Vi Armor Pep Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan114max said:
i cant find the mjolnir mark vi test peps can someone tell me where to get them i need them for sizing...tanks .:confused:

I don't know if there is but you can use a low detail mjolnir mrk vi part ( whatever part you are making) her on the halo wiki:

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

But dude, don't waste good cardstock on a test to see if it fits. Go to the search bar and look for the scaling thread, it will save you money and the enviorment. Try looking at the pepakura stickies, it will get you started!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
But dude, don't waste good cardstock on a test to see if it fits.

While the forums do have a lot of info on sizing, no person has the exact same proportions, so I'm all in favor of making low detail size testers. Card stock is relatively cheap at 3 to 4 US cents per page, and low detail models can be put together quickly, especially if you only use scissors and don't bother scoring your folds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certain peices on the costuming site if you go over the peice will say "Peice name tester". That is about the best I can say.

The pep file index definitely needs a section for size testing models.
Still, there are some on there, they're just not listed as size testers.
For example, supertaco's size tester chest is on there, but it's not listed as a size tester. Just look at the filenames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back