MK VI Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I should get the other boot finished really now I have my new glue gun but working on a secret project which I will throw some pic up soon. Just waiting on all the electronics to arrive in the post as running low on them atm.

50 x LEDs, 5 x 9v battery holders, one switch and researching how to make the LEDs pulse :)

We threw a jubilee party this week for all our neighbours. I couldn't resist being patriotic and had to suit up for it so here is a pic the wife got.

IMG_0689.jpg

@ACDCrockr209 & Thorn. Cheers guys glad you like it :)

lol, looks like you had some fun!
Great picture by the way. You look nice and comfy in that chair, despite all the armor!

I was quite surprised that I could sit down in it so easily. Only issue I had was drinking a pint, I stuck to bottles to make it a little easier on myself :)

man, this came out so awesome, when do we all get to see a photo shoot huh? and those boots look extra legit. wow.

Cheers Cinder :)
Well....been really busy with work lately so not even finished the second boot yet. Also not going to do a photo shoot till its all finished, boots, under suit and grav-hammer. There will be one though as I am a photographer :)

Drack.
This build is awsome..... I'm no were near ready to even attempt a foam helmet.
You have Mad, Mad, skills my friend.

Makes me wonder what it would take to make a functional chief motorcycle helm :D

I have seen people paint the details onto motercross helmets before. You could find one close to the MK VI and add details I guess with modelling clay/putty.

Drack.
This build is awsome..... I'm no were near ready to even attempt a foam helmet.
You have Mad, Mad, skills my friend.

Thank you man that means alot coming from you seeing as your MK VII build is crazy good. I have no doubt that you could do a foam helmet with ease though after seeing what you have achieved.

Your build is really cool man. I don't think I'd have the skills to do foam builds. Much more confident in my pepping abilities. I was wondering if you(or anyone) can give me some tips or anything on my build. Links in my signature:)

Your build is really cool man. I don't think I'd have the skills to do foam builds. Much more confident in my pepping abilities. I was wondering if you(or anyone) can give me some tips or anything on my build. Links in my signature:)

I am afraid I am not the one to ask when it comes to pep. The only advice I can give is the take one of your pieces from pep to finished as I see so many people do loads of pep work (me included) then find the build dies off. Cerealkillers tutorials are gold, I don't think there is any need to look much further than them tbh. I know the guys are sorting the sites stickies out and I am sure his will be top of the list as his work is truely stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back