MK VI Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lights make it look purdy. I'm kinda sad you didn't do some t-bagging. XD

lol yeah should have really. Wasn't planning on uploading the vid it was just so I could see what it looks like from all angles but I figured I should learn how to use my movie editing software and uploading it on the forum.

Drack!

I had to come out of "lurker mode" to say that this build is looking AWESOME.

I especially love the lighting.

KUDO's

:)

Drack!

I had to come out of "lurker mode" to say that this build is looking AWESOME.

I especially love the lighting.

KUDO's

:)

It was you and Drgnfyre4 that inspired me when doing the lighting. Although think I am right in saying you were the first to do it with such grace?

It was you and Drgnfyre4 that inspired me when doing the lighting. Although think I am right in saying you were the first to do it with such grace?

Grace? I can't argue that. :)

Drgnfyre4 has a sweet set of armor. He had no time limits and worked like a perfectionist on his. I'll be honest and state that I am a bit "jeally" of how his turned out.

The inspiration for the lighting on my suit came from a photo of Dogwizard's armor. His armor had led's in the correct places, which looked fantastic. I, on the other hand, wanted to add more in places that I felt were lacking and thus it became what it is now. :)

whooo! look at all the pretty lights. .....Needless to say, I love how you went about lighting this suit.:D

Thank you guys :). Hopefully will have an update tomorrow and going to try to get my tutorial done on tuesday or Wednesday.

Boot update.

Not quite finished but time isn't on my side atm.

IMG_0962.jpg

This has to be my least favourite part of the build. Getting really bored already of the boots and not even finished one of um yet! Once they are done I have asked my local cobbler to sole them for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Boot update.

Not quite finished but time isn't on my side atm.

IMG_0962.jpg

This has to be my least favourite part of the build. Getting really bored already of the boots and not even finished one of um yet! Once they are done I have asked my local cobbler to sole them for me :)

You are one of my foam GODS! I bow to your awesomness :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking boot so far man, can't wait to see you all suited up now and see if its gonna make much of a height difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back