This doesn't really fit into any particular fandom. I took a Nerf Falconfire and modded it. I cut down the barrel shroud, inserted metal weights into the interior, made a custom muzzle brake out of Lego bricks! And then painted it. Currently, only one side is really finished. I tried to coat it with a clear coat but it messed up the finish on the side that I applied it and I decided to stop there because I had already painted it so many times and didn't want to do it again. I still have one good side left. I used two-part modelling putty to set and fit the muzzle brake. If anybody knows what kind of glue/cement to use with nerf plastic, feel free to enlighten me!