Mortal kombat 9 scorpion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can piont you in the right direction for the shin as it is combined with the knee. um for arms what do you need shoulder and froe arm if so i have the shoulder done ns ready but the forearm still needs work also i do not claim to ave made the files i have a 3d model of him and striped ans cleaned to get the parts

Sweet! That sounds good. I can try to improvise whatever you can't help me with.
p.s. -I'll take anything you can get me, all I've got are Nintendude's models of the sword, spear, and mask.

im not sure if i can directly link his stuff with out him saying it is ok or sharing his files but ill send you an email with them seeing as how he removed them from his host site. ill send you every thing i have if you already have the file just delete the extra sorry for inconvenience. it is the best i can do for you with out angering him. oh i could not even find the one of the spear. and your email if is ok, if you feel better you can pm it to me

Sure, we can do that, we already mentioned the credit. (I'm not sure if credit is given to him in his files). Or we could mention the credit in the files so that way they stay with the files.

i wanted to have something to show before i posted the pics so far i only have two and a half pieces done. ill post that if you would like

ok what i have is 1 shoulder 1 tabbard and half of 1 shin
IMG_5249.jpg

wow sorry for the lack of updates but i have been very busy with my business and im unsure when ill be able to start back up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back