Most awkward situation you've gotten yourself into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

papamurf812

I'm in cinematography club and earlier we were shooting commercials for a thing at my school. My friend had written a commercial for the drama club, so I signed up for the role of "Ben" in that. Little did I know, here's the story: Mike and Jessica are dating, but Jessica is cheating on Mike with Ben. We had to shoot a scene, with multiple angles mind you, of me sweeping her back off of her feet and kissing her. After this scene, Mike and his best friend, a girl, walk up. So of course, I'm playing the playa', I have to walk over to her and do the same. Now this may sound like a dream come true, but my girlfriend was picking me up and I am faithful so I had to tell her so that she didn't see the footage without knowing beforehand.

Phew... If anyone wants to see it, for some reason, it'll be on Youtube once it's done being edited.

Any of you have awkward situations that you've been thrust into?

just today i had a teacher put me on the spot by asking my sleeping self a question, i was woken by a friend of mine jump starting me, so i yelled "WHAT THE FAWK" um yea... 50 eyes looking at me in mormon country, it was like half of them wanted to kill me the other half wanted to cry, i got kicked outta class, but thats about it, i coulda been Rudolf's nose.

I told my friend at work "stripper clubs? Screw them, if you have a lady, she'd rather hang out at a mcdonalds or some other place than those clubs, you go to those places to look at the strippers, but if your with a lady, she wont like that, she'd like it more if she could go to a place where you both talk and learn more about each other."

Then when I said it, everyone just happened to be around and started staring, Then He laughed when he noticed everyone around us, I walked away and said "Ya I think I'm umm going to get a refill.." then I ran.

Back Story:
Well when I was a senior in high school I was making a custom Alien Vs Predator water cooled PC as my senior project. Since I was building the case out of plexi glass you teacher wanted me to measure out my components and make replicas out of cardboard. That way I could arrange them and find out how big my case needed to be.

What Happened:
So I was cutting my cardboard with a X-acto knife and the knife slipped in my hand. I ended up stabbing myself in my leg (whole blade). I was in shock from it and just started giggling hysterically. Everyone started staring at me like I was crazy. Once they knew I stabbed my self they looked at me like I needed to be locked away. :cautious: But I couldn't stop giggling...

Evil Femle said:
Back Story:
Well when I was a senior in high school I was making a custom Alien Vs Predator water cooled PC as my senior project. Since I was building the case out of plexi glass you teacher wanted me to measure out my components and make replicas out of cardboard. That way I could arrange them and find out how big my case needed to be.

What Happened:
So I was cutting my cardboard with a X-acto knife and the knife slipped in my hand. I ended up stabbing myself in my leg (whole blade). I was in shock from it and just started giggling hysterically. Everyone started staring at me like I was crazy. Once they knew I stabbed my self they looked at me like I needed to be locked away. :cautious: But I couldn't stop giggling...

Just thinking about that... An Xacto sticking out your thigh... Oh Boy... :\...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
Just thinking about that... An Xacto sticking out your thigh... Oh Boy... :\...
they say laughter is a medicene...who needs a doctor for the knife then :lol:

Here's the video we shot

And here's another rather interesting experience I had, being in a wedding dress:
sexiestbride.jpg

Back when I was in high school I was getting it on with my GF when my dad walked in.
He looked shook his head, then turned away and just said "carry on" as he walked out.

Well, I'll explain anyways.

We were going to see this author, Chuck Palahniuk. He was having a contest where people had to dress up as grooms or brides for his book, rant. So literally 50 people were walking around downtown Chicago to get to the signing. But when we were down there, we saw the Detroit Pistons going into their hotel when they were in town to play the Bulls. It was a blast.

papamurf812 said:
Well, I'll explain anyways.
We were going to see this author, Chuck Palahniuk. He was having a contest where people had to dress up as grooms or brides for his book, rant. So literally 50 people were walking around downtown Chicago to get to the signing. But when we were down there, we saw the Detroit Pistons going into their hotel when they were in town to play the Bulls. It was a blast.

yo you live in michigan??

You have quite a few awkward situations, don't you? :lol:
I also had one...

I once stabbed myself with a machete.

Awkward to me...

Backstory: I was at the football field before my game. Hanging out with the girl I like, my friend and her brother? I don't fully remember.

What happened: She said 'Don't move' I said "Ok..." and she ran up and hopped on my back! I grabbed onto her legs and walked around. When she got off I said "Wow, your heavy for a girl" (which was the first thing that so idiodicly came out my mouth). And she said "Are you calling me fat?" I was like "No, noo! noo!" (the truth was she was really, really light).

marioknight92 said:
yo you live in michigan??
No, Illinoise. Yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose, we just bring the Noise. And I would have titled the thread differently, I just can't spell embarassing (sp?) heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back