Mountain Regiment Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best thing I ever saw!

*sarge's voice from rvb*: you're great at following orders. That's a good thing. Especially here in the mountain reg! You'll go far here!

Reach is my only active halo one. Got a busted up ODST from 2012 I wanna fix up.

I also have Ezio from assassin's creed, the dragon born from skyrim, and a pretty convincing SWAT cop getup. Can also pull off a young and dazzlingly handsom scrooge. ;):p

EDIT: and part of a Roman Centurian.

I do a pretty mean Punisher
_10156734162768854_7438769479909113856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

And I used to be the Stormtrooper Commander for our local 501st garrison, though sadly I had to sell it

_10155943751678854_3693841114971964998_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Nice! That's too bad you had to sell your suit. But all is well, the 405th is MILES better than the 501st! Haha

Anyway, go through the tutorials and stuff, get acquainted with the forum and fireteam of the rails will be around at some point. Can't wait to see what you guys get going on here. Just remember to be nice and don't necro post (3 months give or take). Super glad to have you guys around! Maybe at some point we can meet up at a con in southern Idaho or northern utah. Maybe a Wyoming one at some point when weather warms up. We've got a few members out that way, as well.

Yes, but they're inactive. I haven't been able to get a hold of them.

Last edited:
Slight change of plans due to available resources and just looking plain cool: instead of classic CE Chief, I'm going to do Chief as he appears in Halo Reach

Hi everyone wasn’t sure if there really was a Regiment for Colorado. My Spartan name is Fenrir and I currently live in Colorado but might be moving to Arkansas if a job for me ever opens up. Really looking forward to trying to make Denver Pop Culture Con so if anyone is going I’m always down to meet up with fellow cosplayers!

Glad to have you aboard, Spartan Fenrir! Welcome to mountain.

I myself don't anticipate making a Denver con, but let's see what all we can do to get more people involved.

Have you been through the regiment objectives? Give us a post in there, and lets try to get your post count up to where it belongs so we can officially add you to the regiment.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

Sean Anwalt ive glanced at them trying to get the hang of this web layout. Not to familiar with forum type sites but yes the more I can try to contribute I definitely will! Currently, I’m working on a Reach Chest Armor for my Spartan using some of the files here in the Armory. Shoulders are ok but I think they could be updated. Would definitely love to be a Deployable Spartan and an Active member of this Regiment. I noticed there’s an Instagram Page but not sure if anyone runs it sent a few messages but to no avail

I like the forum setup. Take your time with your costume, do a good job and ask when you have questions. By the time you've finished your suit, you should be well enough into your time requirements (which it looks like you already are) and if you start a build thread that'll take care of your post count real quick.

Didn't know there was an Instagram. Is it 405th in general, or mountain regiment?

Welcome Spartan Fenrir! Im just north of you in Wyoming and i try and hit Denver cons when i can (havent been able to in costume for a bit now but im working on changing that). Glad to have you aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back