Music to build your armor to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against five finger, but i really didnt like their remake of bad company at all. I dont know if anyone has heard the original song by the actual band Bad Company back in the 70s, but i personally think it was waaay better. I like some of their music, but i was dissapointed with their version of the song.

Yes. Finally someone that feels the same way that I do about that cover. I too was very disappointed in it. So much so that I don’t like it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Finally someone that feels the same way that I do about that cover. I too was very disappointed in it. So much so that I don’t like it at all.

Horay! I too thought I was the only one who thought that. Ive asked a lot of people, and it think the reason they like it is because theve never actually heard the original! And that really dissapoints me because all the awesome music from the classic rock era has been covered up by new music that I think is mostly pretty bad! Of course, this is just my opinion, go ahead and like whatever music you want to, im not stopping you. Id just like to see more people listening to older music, thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing against five finger, but i really didnt like their remake of bad company at all. I dont know if anyone has heard the original song by the actual band Bad Company back in the 70s, but i personally think it was waaay better. I like some of their music, but i was dissapointed with their version of the song.

I have to admit, i have not heard either. FFDP is a VERY american band and really, i only like Hate Me and The Way Of The Fist.
I was just really pumped up from the double kickers in Hate Me when i wrote that : P

I have to say, i like a lot of the older stuff. I got three more Iron Maiden albums today while mothers day shopping (not for her, for me...i got her other stuff).
Driving to an 18th yesterday, me and dad ended up listening to Jimi Hendrix, Queen, the Scorpions and Men at Work...and it was all my stuff ;D

I usually listen to rich ashley
the rock version the electric version the country version the emo version the hardcore version everything so long its the same song!!! lol my obssesion

http://youtu.be/YybXyPAQbOc

Ooh ooh

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Personally, I'm completely the other way around. I'm not a big fan of theirs at all, just learned The Bleeding cuz some girl asked me to, but I listened to a lot of their stuff and tried to like them but couldn't. However, I really enjoyed their cover of Bad Company. The original is great too and probably better but I really thought they did well with the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back