Music to build your armor to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldplay, Snow Patrol, The Prodigy(EFFF YEAH!!!), Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Tiesto, AC/DC, Black Eyed Peas, Bruno Mars, Chromeo, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madcon, One Republic, Owl City, Timbaland.............I'm weird when it comes to music ._.

For me it's: Daft Punk, Daft Punk, Daft Punk and Daft Punk :p Oh, and Foo fighters, Ben l'Oncle Soul (french soul music), Justice, and generally alternative, rock, electro, dance and Halo ost ^^

Coldplay, Snow Patrol, The Prodigy(EFFF YEAH!!!), Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Tiesto, AC/DC, Black Eyed Peas, Bruno Mars, Chromeo, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madcon, One Republic, Owl City, Timbaland.............I'm weird when it comes to music ._.

Not taking a go at you, but Bruno Mars? If i had to listen to that, i would shoot myself with the weapon i was making at the time : P

Usually I have movie/videos/TV Shows up while i work, stuff that is English because although I love anime and martial arts movies It slows down the process even further when i have to read subs. Went through entire seasons of shows easily. But music wise my tastes seem to be also unique compared to most of you because i listen to mostly Hip Hop and R and B. Though ever since it came up in Iron Man I've had the AC DC War Machine song stuck in my head and it didn't help that I put it up and just had it on repeat.

Well, right now I've Skillet playing, it seems to be doing the trick for pepping.That or some P.O.D., but it really doesn't matter too much for me, as long as there is some type of constant noise in the back ground. I usually try and stay away from movies while pepping, because it never fails that I end up stopping and watching and before you know it, I sat there for a half an hour with nothing to show for it,lol!

I play at least some form of metal no matter what I'm doing, because I really think it helps me move faster. I also play some theme based music, but I think it's more to focus my mind on the task at hand and stay on track instead of getting distracted by reading threads like this :p Seriously tho when I'm building Star Wars armor, I put on the Republic Commando sountrack and switch between that and metal, and when I'm working on my ODST (like I am now) I turn on the HALO soundtracks, and switch between that and metal. I don't feel like the armor has its own musical selection. I feel left out now :(

Well, right now I've Skillet playing, it seems to be doing the trick for pepping.That or some P.O.D., but it really doesn't matter too much for me, as long as there is some type of constant noise in the back ground. I usually try and stay away from movies while pepping, because it never fails that I end up stopping and watching and before you know it, I sat there for a half an hour with nothing to show for it,lol!
J just heard Skillet's Awake and Alive and Hero on the radio. I have to admit they sound pretty epic! Need to go on Youtube and look up some of their other stuff. Any suggestions?

I have my ipod on random so whatever song pops up is the song I'm listening to. If I had a soundtrack on what I listen to when I made the things I have it would be interesting. Just like my book the music that helps me write is really random.

I'm usually blasting Third Eye Blind or any other number of late 90's but-I-still-listen-to-them-for-some-reason alternative rock/pop bands.

Rammstein (drove from Texas to New York just to see them in December...awesome), Iron Maiden, Slayer, the ever popular here Daft Punk lol, some Prodigy here and there, Led Zeppelin, Herp Albert... I know random lol but its all on the mood I guess :)

Over the last day, a lot of Bad Religion has been on the menu. I like their stuff like News From The Front and BlenderHead, but im not so keen on the heavy atheist messages.
Also, a bit more BigWig, Pennywise and Millencolin (Revisiting my young skater days =D )

J just heard Skillet's Awake and Alive and Hero on the radio. I have to admit they sound pretty epic! Need to go on Youtube and look up some of their other stuff. Any suggestions?

Yeah man, they sound really good IMO. Here are a few more for you. Monster w/ growl, rebirthing, whispers in the dark, and comatose are just a few to take a listen to. I believe they have their own channel on youtube. Hope this helps.

Anyone into Five Finger Death Punch? Hate Me is good to get a quick pace in.

Also Racer X. Not very many people seem to like Racer X.
And i cant forget Dream Theater and Symphony X

Nothing against five finger, but i really didnt like their remake of bad company at all. I dont know if anyone has heard the original song by the actual band Bad Company back in the 70s, but i personally think it was waaay better. I like some of their music, but i was dissapointed with their version of the song.

I listen to a massive variety of music, mostly depending on my mood at the time. .

Jabenbetz:
FFDP Is quite the pumping band, I usually listen to it when I'm sanding.

Sprtnbd50:
ColdplayYep The Prodigy(EFFF YEAH!!!) DOUBLE EFF YEAH!, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Tiesto, AC/DC, Black Eyed Peas yup
Errm eh, about the rest <_0 Owl city is ok. . .

Spartan Will-043
Yup, usually for pepping and resining

PatrikChieferLorinc029
Linkin park and disturbed
More sanding for the most part, but it also depends on my mood.

vshore100
Well, right now I've got Skillet playing
Eff yea! Skillet is awesome, I have "awake and alive" and the "Rebirthing" albums

thorn696
Sandstorm I have some remixes, but I like the original the best
It's a good all purpose song, I try to avoid it when pepping though. . .

In addition to all this I listen to a TON of stuff from Newgrounds, which has a lot of free and good quality music.
I listen to my own digitally composed music
And here are a few of the many bands/groups/people who I like to listen to

DJ Hasta
Excision
Datsik
Bar9
Example
Numbernin6
Hurley
Mt eden
Dagga
Xkore
Gnarls Barkley
Blame
Pit Bull
Eminem
Little Wayne
FLOCKA!
Busta Rhymes
LMFAO
Lil John
Noisia
Two Steps From Hell
Muse
Demon Hunter
Bare Noize
Bassnectar
The Beatles
Benny Benassi
Ben Folds
Doctor P
Dubba Johnny
Eiffel 65 (guess which ONE song I have)
Emalkay
F-777
Flux Pavillion
Herman's Hermits
I Fight Dragons
Ice Cube
Jars of Clay
Kevin Rudolph
Kanye West
Lemon Demon
Manian
Meco
N.A.S.A.
Red (excellent rock band BTW)
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Senses Fail
Skream
Toby Mac
And the Soundtrack to both Vectorman games
Zed's Dead

Ten Internets to anyone who know everyone on my list!

Like I said it's pretty extensive, this list is pretty much the really big ones that I listen to a lot. . .
AUDIOPHILES UNITE!!!

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back