Mxsteven Says Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxsteven

Hi there,

Im from Malaysia.. and it is time for me to build Halo Chief armour instead of buying!

Coz Malaysia customs is very stupid! All my Halo stuff stuck and never get through... danggg

Here from the starting of what i have done during this weekend! maybe later will make something better coz this project had just started with my friend!!! Scaling is the biggest problem coz we did a few mistakes which like arrrgghhhhhh PRINT and PRINT over and over again.......

Below is the picture of what i have done so far! Next week goin to put resin and make it hard... later will see what i can do to make it smooth.

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

Regards

MXsteven

ps: i really dunno what with the breast design hahahaha did i got a gal design or wut?

The torso piece you have is a lower detailed one and pretty much requires you to do a lot of work in order to achieve the detail that is normally on that piece after you apply the bondo all over it.

There IS a high def version of the chest piece, I just can't remember where the file is at! XD I had to search all over the forums to find it for my hayabusa project. I'm sure someone here might be able to link the file for you so if you want, you can redo your chest piece and make a more detailed one.

EDIT.....

OH!! HEY!! I found that file! I had a feeling I knew where to look!

http://www.4shared.com/file/60165509/9b40278a/Orig_HD_Torso.html

Just click on download and you will be able to print out the new design in no time! Just don't forget to scale it! :pOf course, that's if you feel like redoing the chest piece, but you might be more happier with the results if you go with this one instead. :)

Thanks Guys....

Im goin to try the scaling this week but i noticed certain design certain scaling!.....

i will try the scaling 1st then will update u guys here..

HaloGodess,

yeah i need to make the HD torso! it looks kewl but i bet thats lotsa work to be done...

Regards

MXsteven

Yeah, it might be a lot of cutting, folding and glueing, but it will all be worth it in the end!

And as for the scaling, as long as you are using pepakura v3, then you can just measure yourself ( I measured the width of my chest for my torso) then convert the inches to mm and input that number in the width box in pepakura. But make sure you add about 2 inches to the width so that you have room for comfort. You don't want it too tight.

Thanks Halogodness! i will try my new scale on this RoBogenesis Helmet...(lo def) maybe later i will create one Hi-def! After building the helmet i will proceed to do the HD torso!

No problem. I was new here before too, but I learn quick when it comes to art stuff! :pI kind of have a knack for this stuff. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM and I can further help you out.........the best that I can. Some stuff I still don't know, but I know most of the basics and the scaling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back