My Arizona themed ODST

hmmmmm..... a Blue visor maybe? with a red helmet stripe and yellow "ear" stripes? you could even put the star centered on the forehead at the bottom of the red stripe. That way it's obvious, but not overstated. You could then continue to use the red/blue/yellow as edge colors with the rest of the armor.

hmmmmm..... a Blue visor maybe? with a red helmet stripe and yellow "ear" stripes? you could even put the star centered on the forehead at the bottom of the red stripe. That way it's obvious, but not overstated. You could then continue to use the red/blue/yellow as edge colors with the rest of the armor.
Ill have to draw it up

Update! Helmet had officially finished printing! I'm currently printing up a mini helmet and chest piece to try out designs of the helmet.

Attachments

• IMG_3168.jpg
    IMG_3168.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 62
Update! Made a tiny helmet and chest to retry paint. I may do a black and white Arizona flag on the Chest in the middle and paint the rest sand color. Helmet will still be sand but I wanted to repaint and no be impatient. Also printing out the szing for the forearm, shin, and thigh to make sure they will all fit on my body. More updates to come

Attachments

• IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 59
I know its been a minute since Ive updates but I want to update this thread. Got a new chest piece printed, forearm in done, shoulders printed and have an under body I plan to use. Cant wait to continue this build. I will print one forearm before putting it on pause for a moment to work on my newest suit. I will try to work on both though
344ED540-7737-430E-B4E3-961A904069C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait what kind of harness is that? That’s different than the other ones I’ve seen shared. Looks like it may have better padding do you mind sharing the link?

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back