Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have stated yet my full build that I am trying to accomplish.
I want to Create my Custom helmet Design And have the body legs and arms of the Mjolnir Mark IV (my Favorite armor style by far) with a red and white paint job. I am still deciding on my second shoulder piece but I want to use one from the Mark IV and I want the other oversized and big (open to suggestions). My OC Spartan Character will have a DMR for long range and he like is close combat face to Spear. I am Still learning Foam smithing and intend on using epoxy resin as an over lay to create a more hard shell look. I am still working on templates for the helmet its proving quite difficult to create the right shape. but as soon as I have it I will post it up for anyone interested.

Yet again thank you all for the support and patience in all of this I just got done with my nephews helmets. if you guys want pictures I can post them up. they don't have visors because I don't want to restrict their vision. I have a pc build that I need to do so I am putting the armor on hold for right now. I am also going to see if I can get one of my buds to do a digital render of my OC with color so i can post it up here.

Finally Completed the helmet and am Happy With it. I Will have Updated plans on it as soon as i make adjustments to the patterns. Next up is the chest piece. been waiting on warm weather.

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpg
    IMG_2746.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2744.jpg
    IMG_2744.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
Now THAT is a Spartan helmet. Love it dude! Are you going to finish the helmet before moving onto the rest of the gear?
The plan s to finish building everything, do the seams with kwik seal for a smooth look, then battle damage, seal, spray paint then seal the paint. I want everything built so i can match up battle damage and make it look more real with the flow of damage between armor pieces to match up.

The plan s to finish building everything, do the seams with kwik seal for a smooth look, then battle damage, seal, spray paint then seal the paint. I want everything built so i can match up battle damage and make it look more real with the flow of damage between armor pieces to match up.

I can't wait to see more updates on this helmet! It is such a cool design and you have done amazing work on it so far.

That is looking super sweet, keep up the work!
Also I notice the little glowing AI in the background, nice.
do you have a lot of sketches from designing it or did you just kind of go with the flow when building?

That is looking super sweet, keep up the work!
Also I notice the little glowing AI in the background, nice.
do you have a lot of sketches from designing it or did you just kind of go with the flow when building?
I Have A lot of sketches I went through and already did about 3 test builds. I created a head mold and the covered it with clay sculpting the general shape I wanted, created a duct tape and foil template then adjusted those templates until I was happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back