SpartanxNation

I don't think I have stated yet my full build that I am trying to accomplish.
I want to Create my Custom helmet Design And have the body legs and arms of the Mjolnir Mark IV (my Favorite armor style by far) with a red and white paint job. I am still deciding on my second shoulder piece but I want to use one from the Mark IV and I want the other oversized and big (open to suggestions). My OC Spartan Character will have a DMR for long range and he like is close combat face to Spear. I am Still learning Foam smithing and intend on using epoxy resin as an over lay to create a more hard shell look. I am still working on templates for the helmet its proving quite difficult to create the right shape. but as soon as I have it I will post it up for anyone interested.

Yet again thank you all for the support and patience in all of this I just got done with my nephews helmets. if you guys want pictures I can post them up. they don't have visors because I don't want to restrict their vision. I have a pc build that I need to do so I am putting the armor on hold for right now. I am also going to see if I can get one of my buds to do a digital render of my OC with color so i can post it up here.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.