SpartanxNation

I don't think I have stated yet my full build that I am trying to accomplish.
I want to Create my Custom helmet Design And have the body legs and arms of the Mjolnir Mark IV (my Favorite armor style by far) with a red and white paint job. I am still deciding on my second shoulder piece but I want to use one from the Mark IV and I want the other oversized and big (open to suggestions). My OC Spartan Character will have a DMR for long range and he like is close combat face to Spear. I am Still learning Foam smithing and intend on using epoxy resin as an over lay to create a more hard shell look. I am still working on templates for the helmet its proving quite difficult to create the right shape. but as soon as I have it I will post it up for anyone interested.

Yet again thank you all for the support and patience in all of this I just got done with my nephews helmets. if you guys want pictures I can post them up. they don't have visors because I don't want to restrict their vision. I have a pc build that I need to do so I am putting the armor on hold for right now. I am also going to see if I can get one of my buds to do a digital render of my OC with color so i can post it up here.

SpartanxNation

Finally Completed the helmet and am Happy With it. I Will have Updated plans on it as soon as i make adjustments to the patterns. Next up is the chest piece. been waiting on warm weather.

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpg
    IMG_2746.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2744.jpg
    IMG_2744.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26

SpartanxNation

Now THAT is a Spartan helmet. Love it dude! Are you going to finish the helmet before moving onto the rest of the gear?
The plan s to finish building everything, do the seams with kwik seal for a smooth look, then battle damage, seal, spray paint then seal the paint. I want everything built so i can match up battle damage and make it look more real with the flow of damage between armor pieces to match up.

MrJamin

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
The plan s to finish building everything, do the seams with kwik seal for a smooth look, then battle damage, seal, spray paint then seal the paint. I want everything built so i can match up battle damage and make it look more real with the flow of damage between armor pieces to match up.

I can't wait to see more updates on this helmet! It is such a cool design and you have done amazing work on it so far.

Lieutenant Jaku

That is looking super sweet, keep up the work!
Also I notice the little glowing AI in the background, nice.
do you have a lot of sketches from designing it or did you just kind of go with the flow when building?

SpartanxNation

That is looking super sweet, keep up the work!
Also I notice the little glowing AI in the background, nice.
do you have a lot of sketches from designing it or did you just kind of go with the flow when building?
I Have A lot of sketches I went through and already did about 3 test builds. I created a head mold and the covered it with clay sculpting the general shape I wanted, created a duct tape and foil template then adjusted those templates until I was happy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.