My first build - HD Master Chief MJOLNIR armour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone!!! Yes im here i didnt disappear forever, i am still not in good health -worse than ever infact- but once college is finished andd I get a little therapy -and hhe use of my arm back- I will be painting, armour making and posting as much as i can untill my healhh takes a turn again

Thanks for all the support everyone, and i apologixe thos message is so poorly writtehn , im only using one hand to type and its still difficult even though im ambidextrous >o<

Hey, good to see you didn't abandon us for too long. Hope things improve for you sooner than later so we get to see you back on the suit, well that and good to see you back in general ofc :)

hey welcome back! I am glad that you are at least well enough to update us on your health. I hope you are able to improve.

Wow I didnt know I was missed so much TT3TT awhh guys ... :') its good to be almost back I thought I was gone for ages haha so its funny you say I wasnt gone for too long :)

Yes I am getting stronger, I have up and down days but summer always makes everyone feel good right?! And its nearly here and college stress is nearly over phew!!! So yes I will be back soon :)

AWHMIIGAWDD A Jrock fan TT3TT permission to marry you please? xD none of my friends like Japanese music -I am ADDICTED to the GazettE- and the boys in my college make fun of me and call Uruha a lady-boy TT_TT hehe

Got to go guys, Im gonna rest up a bit, I'll be back :D

YAY! We've been missing you!
It's good to hear from you and I hope that with each day of coming summer, you will feel better and stronger!

-Alexis

Sprry guys. was back in hospital a bit and had to finish what was left of work/college. Now I am starting tonight finishing Pep on the lower body parts!!!

-still to do-

Biceps
Cod piece
Foot bits
Thighs and shins ...

LETS GET THIS BITCH FINISHED BY NOVEMBER 6th!!!! (^_^)

Welcome back, It's good to know you're getting back to you're build. I wish you well in both you're health and in you're build.:cool

:') thank you all, you're all so sweet!!! Tonight I'm going to sit down and re-start the foot bits, going to use low-def though because my feet are so small the HD is too fragile -all the little bits tear easily and all the number form a big hideous clump of black ink lol- so that shouldn't take too long! I might have to use the low def stuff unfortunately on other parts too, opinions guys? Will it make the armour look ugly? I'm trying to think of my physical capabilities here, if I went HD it would take a lot longer and I would tire easily, although I would love a awesome HD look ... agh what do you guys think? ^_^

Just because it's lower def, it doesn't mean that it would be ugly! It just has less details that you would have to worry about during the smoothing process.
It's kind of like a regular TV and an HD TV, the quality of visual may be different, but you can still tell what is on the screen.

And it details are still something you want, I would recommend trying out using foamies for that extra pop. Check out Spitfire's thread! He used low def files but got AMAZING end results just by using foamies.

Anything is possible and know that we are all rooting for you! :D
Can't wait to see more progress!

-Alexis

Awesome! And thanks guys! I think I might have to go with lower def for the legs -my mobility and balance is a bit iffy ... the lower def is probably a safer bet incase I fall over (^o^) at least if its lower def it woouldnt be as complicated to remake as higher def!

Okay, so I'm going out celebrating graduations with friends tonight and tomorrow night -killer hangover weekend jk I dont drink- but after that, once I value my uncles old Fitzpatrick prints I am back to work!!! Between pepping and painting.

Oooh actually, any of you guys on tumblr!? Interested in portrait art or Japanese music, follow me!!! http://lovethevisualsystem.tumblr.com/ but please don't steal my work! It doesnt have watermarks like it does on my other sites ^_^ thanks

Yey welcome back!! Hows the old body been treating you? Better I hope. Not sure if you've been popping in for a quick peek but there are some amazing builds going on atm, I recommend checking them out if you haven't already.

I dont know what happened to all the pics, :/ I'll try post them in my new thread :D this is a new year and a new start so the new thread is gonna rock!!! haha :D

Lemme just trawl through all the junk on my harddrive and see if I can fidn them xD

I dont know what happened to all the pics, :/ I'll try post them in my new thread :D this is a new year and a new start so the new thread is gonna rock!!! haha :D

Lemme just trawl through all the junk on my harddrive and see if I can fidn them xD

Pictures are gone because the whole site was down. Some of them disappeared in my thereads and I tried to fix the problem. I failed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back