My first Foam build(very aggrivating) =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what Ive had time to do so far hope you guys like it =D Still have to install lighting also!!

photo-38.jpg

photo-41.jpg

photo-42.jpg

Thanks i pretty much had to get a jfo after seeing yours.

haaaaaaaaaaa much thanks..but ive seen on that someone rocked the hell out of it..even put in fans and a mock HUD and radar inside of the faceshield
that pretty much encouraged me to wanna make another one

Ok I have the cod peice 90 percent dont but the problem is that the croutch part is to small but the waist is really accurate. So should I just freehand that part?

This just a question but if I was to do a backtuck with my armor on would that work out? And on the neck seals I cant get my big head through the hole, so how do I resolve this issue.

Looking good. I can see you skill level getting better with each part. You've come a long ways.

OK! i know this could be either a dumb or smart decision but after thursday when I`m able to get a lot of foam floor mats I am going to redo the hunk of junk chest piece but after I finish the rest of my armor. Please reply.

OK! i know this could be either a dumb or smart decision but after thursday when I`m able to get a lot of foam floor mats I am going to redo the hunk of junk chest piece but after I finish the rest of my armor. Please reply.

Honestly, it is up to you. If you really dont like it then redo it. :) your chest piece looks good now i think so it is hard to say. Does it not fit well?? what exactly do you not like about it?

I just dont like how I did on the detailing anf the fact that I sprayed flex seal all over it so it is really bad damage then It has so many layers of paint but it fits well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back