My First Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumcore19

Hey everyone, I'm trying to start my first helmet (that will actually turn out well). With every other one I've tried to make has either turned out to big or to small. I was wondering if any of you had some tricks for solving this problem, or even if pepakura designer had a setting to figure out a scale to use on a model based on your hight ( I understand that that sounds far fetched). I'm really excited to join the 405th communitee, and I'm definatly ready to get past this first road block of many. Any help would be greatly appresiated :D

Currently I'm using pepakura designer (the newest one I think), and my head is kinda small. Thanks for the tips on the scaling threads. As soon as I finish a good model I'll be sure to post some pictures. Thanks again everyone for the tips!

the way i do it is ill just well in your case get the length around your head (or the circomfrince) and in put that into the scale tool of your disingner and it should scale it to your head dont forget to add about an inch and a half to 2 inches for bading and head growth

Ya that sounds like my best bet, i just have to get some more card stock and get some progress pictures to you guys. :D

Hey again everybody, as I'm a new user I wasn't quite sure where to look, so do any of you know if there is a section for reference pictures? I've decided to go with the Noble Six Helmet, and for some reason I was having some trouble finding good reference pics of the helmet and suit.

Hey again everybody, as I'm a new user I wasn't quite sure where to look, so do any of you know if there is a section for reference pictures? I've decided to go with the Noble Six Helmet, and for some reason I was having some trouble finding good reference pics of the helmet and suit.
Go to the Halo Universe and you'll find a sticky for it.

And also, avoid double-posting. It's frowned upon around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back