MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap man!
Love your attention to detail and your painting skills.
Totally in awe at how your torso is turning out.
Truly EPIC and inspirational work!

Cheers!

Thank you, thank you, thank you guys.

Here is an update. I got the left bicep done. It was ForgedReclaimer's pep file. It was very close so very little bondo/carboard work was needed to alter it to how I wanted. Just basic bondo'ing and glassing.

Here she is:
Bicep1.jpg

Bicep2.jpg

Bicep3.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Bicep6.jpg

Bicep1.jpg

Bicep2.jpg

Bicep3.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Bicep6.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! I haven't checked this in a while. I shed a tear when I saw the paint work..lol:) Super awesome job. I pretty much agree with the others, you are very talented at what you do. Keep it up my man!

All I can say is wow....this is truly an example of expert work with pepakura it looks downright amazing. Gives me motivations to work even harder on perfecting my own suit. Keep it up!

Still looking epic, I find myself looking at you're build every day just trying to get a glimpse of a new awesome part.

How can a guantlet look so darn good? Great work there! I really can't criticize anything, other than it needs a little more smoothing. (though you knew that.) Fabulous!

This suit is looking great! I absolutely love it!

Quick question...What .pdo file did you use for the left shoulder for Jorge, as well as the scaling for it?

Wow, dude, your armour is so awesome! Pretty sure Jorge is one of the best characters! Are you going to build the Machine Gun Turret too? Apologies if you already have or this has already been asked.

Again, thank you, thank you, thanks guys.

Here is the forearm. I was juuuust about ready for paint when I decided to hop on my theater reference vid and take a final look at his forearms. I noticed the the 4 side thingy's were quite a bit different. I could let it slide, do I am currently doing a pretty major overhaul on it. I will be done soon though :D

Before:
Forearm4.jpg

After:
Forearm5.jpg

Forearm4.jpg

Forearm5.jpg

I think we're gonna have to see this in person when its finished! Glad youre local lol

This is shaping up to be the best Jorge build so far. I can not wait to see how it looks finsihed. Your paint and battle damage are simply amazing to behold. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back