My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the capitalist that I am, I have just found what we can do with the carnage after we have won the war.

e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat_inside.jpg

Resistance Update IV

Heretic! The Arbiter will strike you down for it.

Lmao. I would be so lucky, so long as it the Keith David one <Thel?> and not the guy from halo wars.. or do you mean the WWII guy? cause that would be a pretty sweet deth too :D

[edit: Image Removed]

Being the capitalist that I am, I have just found what we can do with the carnage after we have won the war.

e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat_inside.jpg

PRICELESS LOL

Firing boob.. erm I mean ion cannon at enemy ships!

Planet_Defender.jpg

Die pony scum!

On a side note, I may have just failed at rondo and destroyed half my armor. D;

Firing boob.. erm I mean ion cannon at enemy ships!

Planet_Defender.jpg

Die pony scum!

On a side note, I may have just failed at rondo and destroyed half my armor. D;
This is why you should do things in small batches. I learned that one the hard way. Damn near ruined a bunch of my armor a couple times.

"All system Rings are activated, send a message to MLP fleets to cease fire or undergo a scorched earth policy for all system planets... If we go down, there coming with us"

large_halo%20ring.jpg

Yeah I tried to rondo 6 pieces at once.

Anyways!

Pony flagship destroyed, I repeat, pony flagship is destroyed.

bdz.jpg

Jealous of my Photoshop skillz? lol.

Edit: Checked my armor, its not as hard as I'd like it but it isn't too bad, nothing a bit of fiberglass can't fix. I guess I added too much bondo to the mix.

"All system Rings are activated, send a message to MLP fleets to cease fire or undergo a scorched earth policy for all system planets... If we go down, there coming with us"

large_halo%20ring.jpg
"The Celestia's been hit! Extensive damage on decks 237-1138. All systems still green. Estimated firing range of enemy array is 25,000 lightyears, radial, from each emitter. All ships, lock in the following Hyperspace coordinates. Jump at my signal."

My fellow Bronies. Don't let the enemy bring you down. Our crusade for friendship will continue until the last pony falls!

"Enemy message intercepted, coordinates found, send installation 03 and 04 in pursuit, fire once exited into normal space. Prepare forces around all controled planets for any reentry of enemy forces, enforce plan zero beta"

Oh good lord. I'm now officially a brony. Looks like you guys got one more. Friendship and love will prevail over all!
^See, it's amazing

"All ships, randomize hyperspace vectors and make the jump to lightspeed as soon as you see that thing fire. From what we can tell, its effects do not travel through hyperspace. A long enough time in transit should keep us safe."

Oh good lord. I'm now officially a brony. Looks like you guys got one more. Friendship and love will prevail over all!
Welcome, Brony. March forth and lead our ponies to everlasting victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back