My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2789.jpg

'Lord Megatron, we have crushed the Brony Resistance.. there is only one survivor...'

'no Commander Starscream, there are no survivors... MWAHAHAHA!!!!

*BLAM*

[edit: humor removed]

IMG_2791.jpg

'[edit: random symbols that might be mistaken for profanity removed]... tell me where the autobroneys are hiding!!!'

Am I seeing this right.... I leave the Flood forums for awhile due to the mass of mlp threads and I see one on the 405th.... Is there nowhere safe!?!? I know what weapon will be going with my suit, but I'm sure I'll need several nuclear warheads to wipe them out...

Am I seeing this right.... I leave the Flood forums for awhile due to the mass of mlp threads and I see one on the 405th.... Is there nowhere safe!?!? I know what weapon will be going with my suit, but I'm sure I'll need several nuclear warheads to wipe them out...
The Orbital Friendship Cannon is charging capacitors 1 through 23.

Resistance Update III

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

Intend to photoshop the energy sword and spikes later when i can get to a decent scanner, just not the same w/o the glow... but you can rest assured those equestrine insects feel their sting non-the-less..

Next up is the Spartan rebutle; to be followed by the Skirmisher, to be followed by ODST...

Next up is the Spartan rebutle; to be followed by the Skirmisher, to be followed by ODST...

Your Rebuttals suggest much hate sir... I feel you are needing something, so in the spirit of friendship and tolerance, here you go!

big-hug-for-you.jpg

Just gotta say, if I raged and commented on every thread on the forum that I disliked? I'd be banned in seconds lol ;)

Were raging? I thought we were playing a game of some sort. Either way I shall except your hug.... Which a trip mine attached to my chest! I think I have won this battle.

Were raging? I thought we were playing a game of some sort. Either way I shall except your hug.... Which a trip mine attached to my chest! I think I have won this battle.

Suicide bombing tactics on peaceful civilians? Ohhhh I'm not even touching that... lol

And you have killed a single Brony, the idea and the Faith do not die as easilly :D

PONYDOMMMMM!!!!!

wow... i also thought it was a game.. being the first whimsical thread i got involved in and all... dont think you will have to worry about me wrecking up your hug fest nemore..

Just gotta say, if I raged and commented on every thread on the forum that I disliked? I'd be banned in seconds lol ;)
I invite you to review my posts sir, they speak for me loud enough; and i say 'good day'...

<Peace; to those who can truly tolerate, and to those whom cannot>

wow... i also thought it was a game.. being the first whimsical thread i got involved in and all... dont think you will have to worry about me wrecking up your hug fest nemore..

I invite you to review my posts sir, they speak for me loud enough; and i say 'good day'...

<Peace; to those who can truly tolerate, and to those whom cannot>

lol, dude, I should've been clearer sorry. Was referring towards the early "zomg you lieks ponies wtf this is turrible" stuff at the very beginning, I'm liking the game, hence the hugs, big smiley and joining in...

Most of my Pony stuff is at home tho so can't jump feet first into Equestria till works finished ;)

"This is Pegasus-1, I'm approaching the target"
DashF-14.png

"this is Wrangler 105, Iv got tone... Medusa Launched and tracking... Impact! target down the ponies down..."
PonyBraecker.jpg

I watched it on youtube, not really a fan. Again i dont hate the people who like it, just joining in on the fun :p

Wow looks like a lot more happened after I went to sleep, is the war still going on?

The controversy will never be over, but as far as this thread goes it may die down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back