my mum wont let me use resin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered asking an adult relative to do the resin work for you, surely you have an uncle who might do that bit for you, just ask your mom if she will allow you to ask.

no the only neibours house i can go over is my mate camerons the problem with that is his dad has been pestering me to let him make it out of metal

no the only neibours house i can go over is my mate camerons the problem with that is his dad has been pestering me to let him make it out of metal

If he wants to make it out of metal, then what are you waiting for? Let him do it, then all you have to do is finish the suit.

Accidents happen. I'd say let him, mold the helmet for a copy for yourself and let him keep the metal one.

just went round to give him the thumbs up and he told me i have to buy the metal so thats out the window

but aren't we getting a bit side tracked here

Instead of having your friends dad make a metal suit. ask him if he can do the resin part for you. Get everything peped, buy the resin, and bring it to his house, and have him do it. then you can do the rest. If he offered to do it out of metal, then there shouldn't be any issue with applying the resin.

i asked him earlier and he said no and then he went on and on about an accident he had with a can of resin and a hot lamp

Resin = Mom wont let me
Aqua resin = its not cheap
Foam = I cant because its harder than pep
Hot glue method = I have to look for a tut
Paper Mache = I have to look for another tut
Somebody doing the resining for you = they wont
Buy Armor = It will be super expensive for you

If you cant work with any of thos methods then just leave the hobby, I hate going through the Noob forum just looking at excuses why kids cant make their armor. I sometimes just want to Nuke the noob forum, but good thing its going to dissapear for a tutorial section.

And I dont know why you guys keep solving his problems. There is always a way through things, but If he wants the easy way then he never is going to accomplish anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back