My Noble 6 Helm Game Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 1

Hey Marines,

I'm almost done with the Solo Campaign...in the meantime, here's my Noble 6 Helm[Made by Brandon McCain, NVG/Rangefinder by yours truly] in my personal game colors. ;) Just needs another mirrored visor and weathering.

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

That is one slick helmet!!! Makes me question myself going for a noble 6 suit instead of a ironman suit next.... nice work man!!! Love the visor!!

that is a truly amazing helmet. i to have that same color scheme. i just call it desert, but if your going after the monument to all your sins achevement know thats its pretty damned hard. definitly worth the gamerscore it gives you though.

Great paint job. And I love the Nav accessory. May I ask how you made it. Im thinkin of adding one to my Nobel 6/Mark 5(B) helm.

Oww man, that is one SICK helmet. There is a big deal of skill in it, I wish I will be able to do same when finishing my armor. ^^

Awesome. This one turned out amazing! Great work on the attachment and visor too.

Hey man awesome helmets (Love the Xenomorph :D)!

I've got a question, if you don't mind, what type of visor did you use for the Mark V faceplate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back