my odst build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ODST is turning out really nice keep it going, looks like your about finished with your build great job

damn just found this and your build looks NICE! i'm so jealous of your helmet! everything looks clean! I wanna see how the foam shins turn out =D definitely going to be keeping a close watch on this build!

keep up the awesome work!

Looking great. Love the color choice on you're armor. So now the question is how's those the detail shots coming along?

looks really good wondering arer you goin to plasitdip and spray paint your core and shins..... i didt it on my odst and it worked out really good.....

Sorry about haven't post any update. I have some rough time with work and family so I didn't do much with this build and now everything start to sattle down a bit so I will redo the shin pice and try to paint the chest core. I couldn't find plasti dip in Edmonton so I have to find the alternative stuff.

Sorry about haven't post any update. I have some rough time with work and family so I didn't do much with this build and now everything start to sattle down a bit so I will redo the shin pice and try to paint the chest core. I couldn't find plasti dip in Edmonton so I have to find the alternative stuff.

Not sure if you have Lowes in Canada. I actually found plasti dip at the spray pa
int section. Or you just need to buy it from Amazon.

See if you can find a store that sells parts for RC models. Plasti-Dip is rather popular among modelmakers for sealing servos and stuff like that.

Thank you for all your help. I try to paint foam pice with acrylic paint but the paint crack when I bend the foam and next I used modpodge plus acrylic paint and the result is modpodge is flexible but a few spots start to break after a few days so I think I better get plasti dip but I have to wait until my next pay day. ( I will post some pictures of my experiment with alternative foam painting stuffs sometime later)

sorry to double post. I won't be able to finish this build because I gave this suit away to a little friend of mine at the hospital and his parents will finish the rest so I am off to build a new suit. thank you for comments and looking at my build

dude that looks fan-fragging-awesome, but next time rather then using gray for the paint chips and scratches i'd recommend using either testor's aluminum or testor's steel, nvr use silver because it actually has silver flakes in it which can take weeks or even months to dry all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back