My ODST done...well, sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toymakerkarl

http://photobucket.com/ODST2012 is the album.
Sorry about just the link. I can post pictures on Facebook, but this forum requires intelligence and computer programming skills this old tard does not possess. The armor is pieces aquired over the last year from various sources, including my own Pepakura builds, fiberglass reinforcing of HIPS parts from Sean Bradley, the helmet and visor from Sean Bradley, the M6 SOCOM from Tactonyx. The thighs and back are silicone rubber, the chest, shoulders, forearms, lower legs, hip and under arm plates are resin over fiberglass, the equipment boxes under the chest are HIPS from Sean Bradley. I am using a standard forest camo shirt and BDU pants for the undersuit for now. The belt buckle box is a Pepakura build by me.

The boots are an old pair of Alpine Stars motorcycle racing boots with the rubber armor toe cap held on by two Chicago screws, one on each side. The sniper rifle is the Halo 2 Pepakura file from the 405th Pep Pack. The assault rifle from Halo: Combat Evolved is a kit that started with two empty fiberglass shells and a resin cast barrel and flashlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back