My ODST Guide, some assembly, mostly purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.

therookiesax

Hi, all, it's my first post after lurking for quite a while as non member. I wanted to share my walkthrough for buying and putting together an ODST setup. This does require some tools and assembly but wasn't too bad. I'm fairly new to crafting and modding and maybe the hardest thing to figure out was how to rivet the guantlets properly. Everything else was pretty easy and I'd say half of it came more or less ready to wear. This is ideal if you have the money and just want to buy your kit rather than build it from scratch:

I would love to get some feedback and any resources for the following that I wasn't able to find in my research:

The Gloves: Does anyone make the gloves from the game? For the life of me I wasn't able to find anyone that does them.

The Helmet: I went pretty high end with mine and can't help but wonder if I could have gotten away with spending less. I'm very happy with the quality of mine but the visor does fog up quite a bit.

The Backpack: I saw someone selling this on etsy at some point but couldn't find the listing again. Does anyone know where you can get an ODST rucksack?

Thanks very much and I'm happy to answer any questions if there are any. Mods: I hope it's okay to share my video here, I put a ton of time and money into this and would really appreciate getting to share it.

SeanBradleyStudio on etsy did make the glove kit for a while, nor sure if he does now, worth a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back