My SB ODST Armor Finished, Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First just wanted to say WOW!! that looks great, keep it up!
Now than, to the question at hand. My first is about your torso. How are you keeping all those pieces on there? I have been searching around and so far your's is the best i could find! Thanks!;)

Thank you.

My Chest Plate is attached to my Collar armor plate and aligned to my RAV via the shoulder H-Harness straps. The ab pieces and shotgun shell panels are MOLLE attached.

Good luck!

just saw this and must say wow. cant wait to start my odst after im dont with my current project

Wow amazing your ODST looks like it came right out of the tv and into real life. I like the chest piece nice skull and crossbones compliments the armor perfectly.

Thanks Marines, appreciate the kudos and good luck with your builds. I'm trying out something new, and will post up pics if it works well. Stay tuned.

And once again, for those of you still on the fence about Sean's Kits, don't be. They are worth every penny and then some. Sean, keep em coming!

The new MOLLE Shot Shell panels you guys know...here it is from the front...

Day2MulticamODST.jpg

More to come in abit...

Stay safe,

Tim.

Attachments

• Day2MulticamODST.jpg
    Day2MulticamODST.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 112
Great job man! Now all you need is a shotgun to go with all those shells. Any plans to make or acquire one?

You could probably still put the center chest detail in between the shells, just fill in that space even with more detail.
Ya know?

now that is what I call an odst build
Workbook51, gracias!

Great job man! Now all you need is a shotgun to go with all those shells. Any plans to make or acquire one?
Yes there is...;)

I like the throat mike. How well does it work for you or is it only a prop?
It's functional, OEM Kenwood Radios. Reception is pretty good.

You could probably still put the center chest detail in between the shells, just fill in that space even with more detail.
Ya know?
I agree, but I had something else in mind.

dude, i LOVE the paint job
Thanks dude!

Once again, thanks everyone!

Stay safe,

Tim.

Here's another of the armor, classic style group shot, taken after the Day 3 shoot.

Day3ODSTscastcrewWWIIstyle.jpg

Enjoy...

Attachments

• Day3ODSTscastcrewWWIIstyle.jpg
    Day3ODSTscastcrewWWIIstyle.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back