My Senior year

Status
Not open for further replies.

AedenDeer

I want to start off with getting some ODST armor then develope into Spartan IV or II, ODST armor is my favorite. I just don't know how to start since I'm beginning this now. My main goal is to atleast graduate in my last year as a senior in ODST armor. So any tips and ideas on how I can get myself started on building such things. I would love to know.

Alooha AedenDeer ! There's the Armory that has a number of useful resources, including ODST files. There a good lot of people here making ODST's that can help you out. Do you know which variation of ODST armour you want to make, and do you also know how you want to make it? Common materials/methods include 3D printing, foam smithing and Pepakura (papercraft).

Alooha AedenDeer ! There's the Armory that has a number of useful resources, including ODST files. There a good lot of people here making ODST's that can help you out. Do you know which variation of ODST armour you want to make, and do you also know how you want to make it? Common materials/methods include 3D printing, foam smithing and Pepakura (papercraft).
I completely forgot about the Variations and will do my research accordingly.

I want to start off with getting some ODST armor then develope into Spartan IV or II, ODST armor is my favorite. I just don't know how to start since I'm beginning this now. My main goal is to atleast graduate in my last year as a senior in ODST armor. So any tips and ideas on how I can get myself started on building such things. I would love to know.
If you've never worked on costume pieces previously then the Andrew DFT suit option is a great place to start since the templates are very simple to follow and get a nice looking costume at the end. It's not 100% lore accurate but you definitely look at it and see ODST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back