My Son's Noble Spartan - NOW COMPLETE - Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
woooot? ELITE ?!"?!?!?

DUDE !!! u totally deserve this ... i didnt even notice it

CONGRATZ TO ELITE STATUS!!!! my old friend im so proud of you :)

All kids will out grow their armor... Sigh...

But!

You should make him an armor lock attachment so he can go all armor lock then emp burst the fans so they go flying
Or a jetpack to get out of there

And that GameStop guy... What a suck up....( what I think) or perhaps he was awsomeised

The armor looks sweet!
Some one should make a mini noble team to go with him :)

I totally went to the Midnight launch at the local Microsoft store, and it was so cool! I met 405th members too! Your kiddo looks like he had a blast!

I wish we could've met someone else with some armor that night in our area as well. We were the only ones that dressed to the occasion. LOL! He did have fun though. Glad you had fun that night too.

Now that is awesome. Nobles always get the girl's :cool
Now you are going to let him play Halo 4 today right ;)

As always it's been a pleasure watching this build and the effect it's had on both of you. Keep posting and I'll keep watching. :D

Congrats on the new Elite status:cool

Yeah he apparently did get them that night. LOL! I'd let him play Halo anything if we had it. LOL! Sadly, we don't yet. Thanks so much, Thorn. I didn't even realize anything about the Elite thing until I read your post. . . I was . . . well. . . SHOCKED!!!

oh boy... kids growing up too fast huh ? not one girl he takes too... spartan like :D u must be proud :)
hes so so so so adorable in that tiny costume ... man i love it each cm of that costume =D and dont u think i would miss the chance of looking in this thread to see the pics..
i just played halo 4 on my limited halo xbox edition ... damn im so impressed :X

woooot? ELITE ?!"?!?!?

DUDE !!! u totally deserve this ... i didnt even notice it

CONGRATZ TO ELITE STATUS!!!! my old friend im so proud of you :)

Defintely growing up too fast. . . . LOL!!!!! We are both proud of his costume and his willingness to go out and about that night. He's normally pretty shy. LOL! Thanks so much for the compliments. They are definitely appreciated. And you weren't the only one that didn't notice the Elite thing. I had no clue either. :p

Elite! Nice! I agree with PigBenis, you totally deserve it!

Congrats on making it to the elite section, it's been great watching this from start to finish.

Thanks a bunch you guys. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to hear y'all's thoughts on that.

All kids will out grow their armor... Sigh...

But!

You should make him an armor lock attachment so he can go all armor lock then emp burst the fans so they go flying
Or a jetpack to get out of there

And that GameStop guy... What a suck up....( what I think) or perhaps he was awsomeised

The armor looks sweet!
Some one should make a mini noble team to go with him :)

LOL!!!!! I don't know if I can make an armor attachment for it before he outgrows it. If the armor itself fits him, the helmet won't too much longer. His nose is already touching the visor. :p Thanks a lot for the compliments. I don't think that the Game Stop guy was a suck up. He genuinely was a nice guy and was saying he was impressed with the suit. A mini Noble team would be awesome. My kid would love the chance at that. :D

ELITE?!?!?!!?

WOW! Like I was saying above. . . I didn't realize this thing had even been moved to the Elite Section until I read what was posted on the congrats. I'm truly honored and humbled at the same time about being moved there. Thanks So Much!!!!

I'm about to start posting for my personal build and invite everyone to follow along. I'm having to wait for things that will be ordered, but I figured I'd at least get something up to give me a reason to start. . . . LOL!!!!! So Until Next Time. . . Keep Building and Make It FUN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to start posting for my personal build and invite everyone to follow along. I'm having to wait for things that will be ordered, but I figured I'd at least get something up to give me a reason to start. . . . LOL!!!!! So Until Next Time. . . Keep Building and Make It FUN!!!!

YYYEEESSS so excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, this is such an awesome suit you made for your boy but I have one critisism, where's his gun man?! The boy needs a weapon to aid his characters stance. I bet the second you put a gun in his hand he will live Spartan :)

I love you mate and im so happy u did it to the hall of fame :D

btw u should check my thread soon ;) got some specials for u :DD

So, this is such an awesome suit you made for your boy but I have one critisism, where's his gun man?! The boy needs a weapon to aid his characters stance. I bet the second you put a gun in his hand he will live Spartan :)

LOL! Thanks a bunch for the compliments. I will submit again these photos for your review. LOL!!

DSCF7413.jpg
DSCF7409.jpg

He has the magnum and combat knife. I know it's not a long gun, but it is what I could get accomplished without having something left unfinished. I just told him he crashed and that's all that was salvageable. LOL!!! Please bear in mind that these were taken before I magnetized the magnum to his armor.

I love you mate and im so happy u did it to the hall of fame :D

btw u should check my thread soon ;) got some specials for u :DD

Thanks again and will do.

Now that's what I'm talking about, good to see him armed :)

Great work man. Next you will have to see if you can get a photoshop wizard to do a pic like Thorn has and get it blown up for a poster on his wall. Bet he'd love that for Xmas.

Tom.

Now that's what I'm talking about, good to see him armed :)

Great work man. Next you will have to see if you can get a photoshop wizard to do a pic like Thorn has and get it blown up for a poster on his wall. Bet he'd love that for Xmas.

Tom.

Thanks again, Drack. There was no way I'd leave him without something to shoot the bad guys with. . . . :p I definitely wanted to have something like that done in photoshop if time permits. I might try to get with Thorn and see who did his.

OK! Just some FYI for anyone that may still be reading on this one.

My son has thrown out Master Chief (I think the Halo 3 Version of his armor), because he has really yet to see anything for Halo 4. He has the McFarlane Master Chief set that has the 1, 2 and 3 versions.

He has also thrown out being an ODST, because he liked some of the pics that he saw of that one on some other people's threads.

I'm taking suggestions now on what y'all think would be a good one so I could suggest it to him to see what he thinks. Please though. . . . let's keep it simple. . . . I'm working on my own build too and would like to have it ready by Halloween 2013 if not sooner so we can go out together.

Thanks for whatever suggestions you may have, and thanks for following along.

I would say ODST if you want something a bit more simple that will still look great. BTW, his armor looks great! :D

OK. So killing time with my son today after I got off work. He's been sick for weeks and last night his temperature got up to 103.4 F. Poor guy. With my new PC it came with a Photoshop program. I've never used anything like it so I looked up some YouTube vids about different things and I came up with this.

TylerSpartanNightLandscape_edited-1.jpg

Like I said. . . First attempt. . . . LOL!!!!!! Figured I'd try something with some of the poses that he had around Halloween. Let me know what you think.

Damn man your good at photoshop, all I can do is make Julia gillards nose even bigger....

103.4f better get some cold biofoam and cover him with it. Or you could cook some eggs.... Just a thought though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back