My trip to NAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsleighdown

Surprise!

Well, I am currently in Georgia hanging out with the guys from NAS where I am doing an internship. When I heard Sid was making a full-size Halo replica, I called him up and asked if I could come down and help. Okay, that last sentence was maybe a lie. But I'm here for about a week and I'll keep you guys posted on some of the things that I'm doin while down here.

Day 1
After my 8 hours drive into Georgia, I joined Sid and his girlfriend for a nice dinner at a local hibachi restaurant. After dinner, we went back to his house and studio and I got the grand tour. I stole the master molds for MC and Deep eyes and will be selling them on eBay later this week so keep an eye out.

Day 2 (Today)
We started bright and early today at around 12:30. Throughout the day I had to borrow Sid's computer to make higher bids on his new MC helmet. After a very strenuous day of laughing and playing with the pet chihuahuas, Pyro, Sid, a few other members of NAS and I went to the movies in our Master Chief suits and saw 28 weeks later. Sid had to hold his hands over his eyes from the scary parts.

Tomorrow? Paintball! Pyro, you're goin down.

:shock:

I can't tell if you're kidding or not.

If you are interning wit Sid, congrats!

If you're just teasing him ... uh ?

i cant tell if hes kiddding either ?!?!?! Its like a true sentence then a lie and another true sentence then a lie.

Okay fine. True version:

Redsleighdown said:
Surprise!

Well, I am currently in Georgia hanging out with the guys from NAS where I am doing an internship. I'm here for about a week and I'll keep you guys posted on some of the things that I'm doin while down here.

Day 1
After my 8 hours drive into Georgia, I joined Sid and his girlfriend for a nice dinner at a local hibachi restaurant. After dinner, we went back to his house and studio and I got the grand tour.

Day 2 (Today)
We started bright and early today at around 12:30. Throughout the day I had to borrow Sid's computer to make higher bids on his new MC helmet. After a very strenuous day of laughing and playing with the pet chihuahuas, Pyro, Sid, a few other members of NAS and I went to the movies and saw 28 weeks later. Sid had to hold his hands over his eyes from the scary parts.

Tomorrow? Paintball! Pyro, you're goin down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes actually there guys =p. He told me earlyer on this week.

Have fun without us ;-) .

-Doom

Day 3
Paintball. Nuff said.
001.jpg

if that is actually you in the middle.. well.... uhh you need to eat more meat. heck, even I could beat you up. of course, im 6'3" and 13 yrs old, but hey, look on the bright side. your mc armor might save you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back