Props Need An Ammo Counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloFreakX said:
Glad ya found one! Yes, I'm pretty sure thatdecade was working with SB. He sorta disappeared though. From the forum.

haha thanks :pany day now it should arrive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
after i do my ODST im going to see if i can find pep files to do the marine armor from the Alien Series. I love the move and alien universe, lol :pMORE THAN HALO :angry lol..... maybe equal :p

ahh the marines ar definatly kick ass.

I love the movies :)

The pulse rifle is one of my favorite gun of all time :p

that it is :) hmm... over the years, i noticed it looks like halo got its designes from different movies.... and i have come up with the theory that some of these things are actually tributes to great sci-fi movies :) i have noticed that the BR in Halo looks suspiciously like the rifle in Star ship troopers.... and of course the elite mandibles resembles that of predator, and elites can also go invisible... like predator... the pelican looks kind of like the drop-ship seen in the second Alien movie... there were some more i saw but i can't think of it off the top of my head, but are there any that anyone else on here has seen????

tomb-stone said:
that it is :) hmm... over the years, i noticed it looks like halo got its designes from different movies.... and i have come up with the theory that some of these things are actually tributes to great sci-fi movies :) i have noticed that the BR in Halo looks suspiciously like the rifle in Star ship troopers.... and of course the elite mandibles resembles that of predator, and elites can also go invisible... like predator... the pelican looks kind of like the drop-ship seen in the second Alien movie... there were some more i saw but i can't think of it off the top of my head, but are there any that anyone else on here has seen????

Infinity Ward did the same for the Modern Warfare series, taking different things from all the action movies they liked.

that would make sense, lol... my dad told me today that the starship troopers series was created in the 50s, i almost shat myself, lol. and the Alien series came into fruition in the early 80s.... it seems like all the good sci-fi [at least the completely original ones without any real influences] came from around 20 years ago, lol

tomb-stone said:
that would make sense, lol... my dad told me today that the starship troopers series was created in the 50s, i almost shat myself, lol. and the Alien series came into fruition in the early 80s.... it seems like all the good sci-fi [at least the completely original ones without any real influences] came from around 20 years ago, lol

Well, yeah lol.

however, a movie that i am dying to see is Avatar by james cameron, coming out this december. his first movie in 12 years..... and for all those little movie-noobies out there, James Cameron created and directed Terminator, and the second one, as well as the movie "The Abyss" and Aliens. Yes, he did direct Titanic, which was not an action-packed sci-fi thriller, but one has to admit, every single movie he has ever made has gone above and beyond and changed movie making in and of itself. so the fact that he is releasing a new movie after 12 years of making it, just makes me twitch with excitement. He even spent the last two years working on the special effects alone, lol, and no one i can think of has spent 2 years on only special effects.... this movies gonna be action-packed and i think its going to change movies once more >:} lol, its funny how i mentioned a pulse rifle and now we're here, talking about movies, lol xD

ah hem, it's *thatdecade lol, but thanks for the plug. I can't wait to see some action shot pictures!

I will have more kits available this week. I am testing some other colors besides blue.

thatdecade said:
ah hem, it's *thatdecade lol, but thanks for the plug. I can't wait to see some action shot pictures!

I will have more kits available this week. I am testing some other colors besides blue.

:D Glad to hear it! I only wish I had the money (and patience) to get the v2, it sounds sweet! By the way, do you have all sounds for the guns? I happen to have a whole folder full of sounds I recorded off Halo 3, if you want I could send you some.

I FINALLY GOT THE COUNTER! :D

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8MdnUB_oHyI[/media]

Here's what I basicly got:

The Counter itself:

Counterpt1.jpg

The Battery Holder:

Counterpt2.jpg

and Three Switches, On-Off, Reload and Firing :)

Counterpt3.jpg

I'm super glad I bought this.

Uber awesome service.

Awesome Quality and everything seems to work good :)

thank you :D

Kazyole said:
Very nice. Can it count down any faster than it shows in the video or is that pretty much it?

it counts downs as fast as you can push the button, I was holding alot in my hand.

The counter is also only semi auto but you can get it custom to semi, auto and burst.

very nice! finally get to see it huh? That is quite a bit brighter then i thought it would be

Ghost147 said:
very nice! finally get to see it huh? That is quite a bit brighter then i thought it would be

haha I just got it today :p

I made a videoas soon as I could lol

It actually is really bright but it's not a problem :p

it also add's brightness from the $#!Tty cam corder :plol

who cares if it's really bright, i would just get a blue gel sheet to put over the counter so that around the numbers is a navyish blue, a bit brighter and the numbers would be very bright. thats absolutly ok in my opinion.

SprayNoob said:
pretty awesome.

Hey just wondering, how big is the counter itself?

Spraynoob

The counter screen is about 1 inch by half inch.

looks perfect behind the plexi glass screen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back