Need help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGuardian

i have downloaded pepakura viewer 3 and i saved recon helmet file but when i click open on pepakura i can not find the file :S i need help and very fast please

You need Pepakura Designer 3 to scale your armour part(s) to fit you. I recommend downloading Pepakura Designer instead.

As for the file opening problem, just look for it in the folder you saved it under. It should be there ready to open.

I would also recommend making a folder on your desktop made specifically for files which make them easy to find and all in one place.

i have downloaded pepakura viewer 3 and i saved recon helmet file but when i click open on pepakura i can not find the file :S i need help and very fast please
This wouldn't have been possible with Pep Viewer. Anyway, if this is your first time using the program, try looking for the file in the Program Files folder -> tamasoftware. Or you do a file search under Windows.

I think he meant that he downloaded the recon helmet and saved it to his computer. In that case, Ral's suggestion to search for it is the best route. Do a search for *.pdo, that should turn up your missing helmet file. Then, when it's located, Gallard's suggestion to make a dedicated folder is another good option. I've got a series of folders organizing my various files into categories of armor types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back