Need some pictures if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvt Dundorf

Well this summer Im going to have no basic training for I didnt reach my terms by the first weekend of march so I have alot of free time with me. Ive decided to work on the Hayabusa armor and need to know if anyone can give me some good reference pictures of the chest and helmet. I would really be thankful for anyones help.

James_90 said:
Well this summer Im going to have no basic training for I didnt reach my terms by the first weekend of march so I have alot of free time with me. Ive decided to work on the Hayabusa armor and need to know if anyone can give me some good reference pictures of the chest and helmet. I would really be thankful for anyones help.
There are some in the gallery I just found.

Last edited by a moderator:
James_90 said:
Check this out! http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...q=sc&cat=15
it's on our website :)

-Fin(n)ish
EDIT: Darn you Keegan, just slightly faster I was using precision (more typing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pepakura is the way to go if you want cheap armor (150-200 dollars a suit) but for the helmet of the hayabus, there is no pdo for it, there was, but it is near impossible, so it was never released to the public.

basic training ...as in military basic training?...awesome
good luck with the hayabusa, theres one dude on here who made one from cardboard,you'll see it in his display pic
its pretty sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back