Need ways to release my emotions! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will spar with a friend go shooting play my 360 go for a run but most of all be alone.I have had a very rough life so needless to say I take medication for my anger and depressoin.But physical excersize is the best way to let it out.

UNSC Certified said:
I just take them out on my hunny HAHA!!!! Marrige isn't lyfe grand!!
lol

That makes me want to clarify my post by saying that the punching bag in my garage is my husband...ha jk :)

They're good sports. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:
lol

That makes me want to clarify my post by saying that the punching bag in my garage is my husband...ha jk :)

They're good sports. :D
I know right?! LOL and plus it just show we love them "THAT" much more!!!!

UNSC Certified said:
LOL and plus it just show we love them "THAT" much more!!!!
What? By letting them live? Hmm, sounds like my parents. Although Dad keeps getting Broke. By everything. He's "Delicate".

Play some halo

Nothing is a more satisfying way to relieve stress then taking a gravity hammer to the heads of three brutes. :lol:

Sean Bradley said:
Get into a Karate or Kickboxing class.. The dicipline will help you get you emotions under control, and you can get some of your aggression out on the punching bag in a safe manner.

This has worked for some people very close to me.
Judo helped me get anger out a bit.... untill i got kicked out for hurting people to much. :rolleyes heh
I go on my drums and man they do the trick! I just whack the life outa them! Ive had to but 4 more skins becouse i hit them to much........ heh

Or i just go somewhere uncroded or crouded dont matter and i shout like im trying to say hello to a pilot driveing a plane..

heh... people look at me REALY funny!

i know the feeling, i went really mad at the librarian at our school yesterday
i just went on xbox live, i was actually surprised at how much better i play when im mad.

I try to stay the most happy possible because when im in anger the people arrond me fear me.
to prevent that play hitman like I said or go in forest. Just for a walk or I can run like a crazy man until I fall on the ground because Im to tired.

It's really funny to do HAHA

pacbury said:
i know the feeling, i went really mad at the librarian at our school yesterday
i just went on xbox live, i was actually surprised at how much better i play when im mad.

lol i got kicked out of my school's library the other day for playing boxhead (that game's so addictive! and one of the only fun things to do that isn't blocked)

Garzak said:
I try to stay the most happy possible because when im in anger the people arrond me fear me.
to prevent that play hitman like I said or go in forest. Just for a walk or I can run like a crazy man until I fall on the ground because Im to tired.

It's really funny to do HAHA

i'm getting angry, and you won't like me when i'm angry.... :devil:
lol yeah i can usually keep my cool, but ppl start backing away when i get angry....

either buy a drum set, a punching bag, cold steel throwing knives (so you can throw them as hard as you want at a target and they won't break), or go and play paint ball or go airsofting with your friends, and go running around like a maniac, shooting your friends. or go skateboarding and every time you don't land a trick freak out, and kick you board, and if your in a really bad mood, snap the deck. WARNING: if you snap too many decks, it can become quite costly!!!!

dacacheman said:
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

What i'm trying to say is - get polluted.
dont listen to him, drugs are not the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back