Need ways to release my emotions! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really need to get rid of anger, go into your room, lock the door, and just sit there and think. If no one is home, I also talk to myself, that seems to help a lot.

You could try singing, just make sure no-one is listening.

Or, you could go outside, take a deep breath, start screaming, and run around your block as many times as you can before you get tired. Get as many people out doing that as you can, and you may get some people running inside very quickly.

Or, just turn on the comedy network and laugh your troubles away.

Just throwing some things out there.

dacacheman said:
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

What i'm trying to say is - get polluted.
dude... that is not a good suggestion :mad:
never again... seriously dude. drugs kill. my sis is smoking right now and shes started when she was 15 so dont be talking about drugs :mad: or atleast not on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea my dad did some drugs ,better now but it was bad. but some one said that there is medicin(sp?) for depression and i HATE that because my friend commited suicied and i really think it was cause of that. so if u can stay away from it.

if ya got extra money lying around,

GO PLAY PAINTBALL!!!!!

you can shoot anything you want, and its like real life halo, except there is no killing involved.

click my sig and join the ranks of the specops brigade NOW!!!

rvb4life said:
if ya got extra money lying around,

GO PLAY PAINTBALL!!!!!

you can shoot anything you want, and its like real life halo, except there is no killing involved.

click my sig and join the ranks of the specops brigade NOW!!!
hoorah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Break stuff. Stuff related to why you're angry. That's what I do. Of course, because of that, to date I have spent more money on xbox360 controllers than I did on the xbox itself... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back