Needle rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaj2714

Jr Member
Ive looked all over and am wondering if i am correct in assuming no one has made a pep file of the Needle rifle, concussion rifle, Beam rifle, Focus rifle, or plasma repeater? Correct?

i did see a video on youtube of someone who built a focus rifle but idk if it was pep'd or if they made it from scratch

The needler? There's a pep file for it in the all-in-one halo pep pack. Don't know bout the other stuff cause I'm 2000 miles from my computer :p do a search for it and grab it, lots of good stuff in there!

no i have the needler. btw, that file is huge. the needlers height in that file is 62 cm. but i was talking about the needle rifle in reach

Ive looked all over and am wondering if i am correct in assuming no one has made a pep file of the Needle rifle, concussion rifle, Beam rifle, Focus rifle, or plasma repeater? Correct?
Correct. It seems that human weapon are built more than Covenant weapons.

If you're patient enough, you'll see some of those weapons available on the 405th.

-Pony

I'd be happy to have a crack at unfolding it too if you want? I'm not great but I like the practice :)
Sure. PM me your email and ill send you a copy. how do you want it-.skp,.kmz, or .dmz
except beware, its not exactly game accurate. I only had one ref pic so, xD sorry

alien weapons are hard to pep cause there so round and have extremely frustrating angles to them especaly the needler. Needler, I hate thy with all my heart and soul.... but if you want to make an unfold of the needle rifle sure, i would be willing to take a crack at it.

Yeah I will be keeping an eye out for a needle rifle. I have an odst costume that I am going to build a Carbine for. This after I made a wonderful silenced smg prop, that I was told I couldn't carry around the convention I was at because it looked too realistic, despite an orange tip... So covy weapons can't look realistic and that is what I am going to do, but I would rather have a needle rifle than carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back