Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, so are we! Didn't even look at your loaction before! I'm assuming this is their Perth tour? Mosh pitting?
Aww, no. The Sydney show on the 25th. Lame...
Still, should be an awesome night : D
I cant wait to see them play Make It Stop(September's Children) live. How epic would it be if the whole croud sang the intro =D

Aww, no. The Sydney show on the 25th. Lame...
Still, should be an awesome night : D
I cant wait to see them play Make It Stop(September's Children) live. How epic would it be if the whole croud sang the intro =D

And now I have to go listen to Endgame, thanks :p

But yeah, should be awesome - it's the first one of their concerts I've been to, and I'm pretty excited. I just hope the mosh pit doesn't kill me xD
As the Perth one is on the 19th, I could PM you what it was like if you want... assuming I remember xD

And now I have to go listen to Endgame, thanks :p

But yeah, should be awesome - it's the first one of their concerts I've been to, and I'm pretty excited. I just hope the mosh pit doesn't kill me xD
As the Perth one is on the 19th, I could PM you what it was like if you want... assuming I remember xD

Endgame was pretty good. I spent about 2 days trying to learn the intro on bass before i figured out it was in drop tuning :p
My favorite song by them though is probably Injection. That or Paper Wings (but its hard to choose)
It's my first concert for them as well. : D
If you wanted to PM me, sure, that'd be awesome :D

Well i am only 13 and having played warhammer for 2 years, obsessing over star wars,playing with G.I. Joes,playing magic the gathering, building armour,and lets not forget playing too much halo and portal 1+2 has made me a complete nerd. but i balance out the nerd in me by playing soccer and i make electronic music with one of my friends.Also I DJ a little and i had gone out with the girl of my dreams for 2 years but in the end she cheated on me with one of my friends :(. Oh well its my women break cant wait till next year :)

I'm sure there's something to be said about getting 'screwed' in a thread about nerds with girls.
That's the problem; none of us are.
Well i am only 13 and having played warhammer for 2 years, obsessing over star wars,playing with G.I. Joes,playing magic the gathering, building armour,and lets not forget playing too much halo and portal 1+2 has made me a complete nerd. but i balance out the nerd in me by playing soccer and i make electronic music with one of my friends.Also I DJ a little and i had gone out with the girl of my dreams for 2 years but in the end she cheated on me with one of my friends :(. Oh well its my women break cant wait till next year :)
Kid, way too young. Have you even hit puberty yet?
So that's why your profile says you're 20?
Get. Owned.

You're even more depressing than I am. Call me a hormonal teenager, but you have to at least enjoy the sex >.>

I apologize as this is off-topic but I'm reminded of...

(Maude Lebowsk)i: Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
(The Dude): 'Scuse me?
(Maude Lebowski): Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?
(The Dude): I was talking about my rug.
(Maude Lebowsk)i: You're not interested in sex?
(The Dude): You mean coitus?

I apologize as this is off-topic but I'm reminded of...

(Maude Lebowsk)i: Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
(The Dude): 'Scuse me?
(Maude Lebowski): Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?
(The Dude): I was talking about my rug.
(Maude Lebowsk)i: You're not interested in sex?
(The Dude): You mean coitus?

This is hilarious.

Contribution:

Girls like funny guys, be a funny guy. I like dating guys who joke because if they can't joke, or take a joke I just see it as a potentially boring relationship.

You're even more depressing than I am. Call me a hormonal teenager, but you have to at least enjoy the sex >.>

I wouldn't call myself depressive. More like "realistic". Let's face it. Is the hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours of grinding your teeth worth the 15 minutes of play time? I don't think so. Which is why I haven't bothered.

I wouldn't call myself depressive. More like "realistic". Let's face it. Is the hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours of grinding your teeth worth the 15 minutes of play time? I don't think so. Which is why I haven't bothered.
Find the right girl and you will have a lot more to look forward to then just the "playtime," as you so eloquently put it.

Were you even born with genitalia, Hickey? I mean, it's either that, you've got a mental imbalance, or you got seriously rejected in the past, because, otherwise, the mating instinct would ring in your ears.

Personally, I'm not looking for sex as a primary, but someone who gives a damn, and who I give a damn about. Someone I can spend all day with, talking, and not get tired of it, even as my eyes go bleary and I fall unconscious to sleep. Sex is nice, though, and I'd like to be able to perform acts of a more animal nature with such a person.

On that note, if 15 minutes is your personal best, you're obviously doing something wrong. And, for that matter, a relationship where you're grinding your teeth over it, isn't one worth having. I mean, that's just plain logic.

So, I'm pretty sure you have a set of working genitalia, and you're not likely to be so imbalanced, your mating instinct is gone. That basically takes the loss of the genitalia. That leaves rejection. And I'm just gonna tentatively say, get over it, because the cynical "It's not worth it" view isn't worth it. Maybe the "It's not going to happen to me" view is okay, but don't be so brash as to say the single most important part of your puny animal existence, isn't important. All your adaptations are only there to keep you alive long enough to rear offspring to the point they can do the same.

Not quite. I had to grow up seeing the results of sex-gone-wrong. My parents (biological parents. Who took great care of me), were also foster parents, and they took the babies of crack-addicted-15-year-old-drunken moms. Going through puberty with that constant reminder has pretty killed me inside. I have ZERO interest in coming REMOTELY close to being put into a position where I might create another life. I'm out. It's all bad. No good. Not happening. I'm probably going to suffer some sort of catastrophic mental explosion around age 35, but we'll deal with that when we cross that path.

Okay, eat lots of food with pesticides, and do some welding for a few years. Now you're infertile. Go find some girl who shares your worldview. Your parents loved each other, brought you into the world, DID IT RIGHT, and represent the majority of parents. Learning from your parents how to live together, and find happiness in each other and their children, is the lesson your traumatized brain needs to pull, after serious counseling, from the experience. Of course, the brain is more prone to PTSD than logic >.>

^This.

Damn, your posts make me seriously depressed Hickey. I think you just need a really good lay[which probably won't happen] which leaves the option of a lot of serious counceling because thats just madness.

^This.

Damn, your posts make me seriously depressed Hickey. I think you just need a really good lay[which probably won't happen] which leaves the option of a lot of serious counceling because thats just madness.

I was going to say 'This is Sparta' but I get the feeling that would be rather insensitive.

Also, as Schizo said, sex isn't everything, though lots of people will try to tell you otherwise, and relationships aren't over-rated... they're underrated, in my experience. If you get into a good one, like Schizo described, it can be really helpful emotionally and psychologically. Avoiding something because it might lead to a bad outcome is silly IMO, but if that's your prerogative, I can't really question that. I just disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back