Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ruger 10/22 synthetic stock, can shoot a M92F at 35ft and get very good shots in and around the middle, have gone deer hunting with a .270 with my friend and his dad, have shot a M1 garand and M1A1 carbine..

I play airsoft and paintball and basketball.......though the contact sports I used to play are not allowed for me to play due to my eyes being in danger of detaching from my retinas(airsoft I use marine style safety goggles and paintball I use a full face mask)

I can play some classical piano and mostly self taught myself to play Halo piano pieces from the H3 believe trailer and HW spirit of fire intro cutscene.

I can do origami and speak German(a little), some Japanese, Hawaiian, and almost fluent in spanish

I can drive my moms Nissan Xterra

I can bake a cheese cake, make muffins, can cook anything, can turn a can of regular generic brand vegetable soup into a high fiber wholesome soup, can make really good pasta,and grow organic vegetables and fruit, and make a really awesome salmon fillet

I am a huge halo nerd and fan of sci-fi shooter games mostly halo and mass effect

I am a really good artist

that said I think it's important to just be the person that you naturally are and do what you like to do and if the girl of your dreams doesn't like that nor respect it then she should move on from you and find someone else.

Awww, thanks Fuzzy Bear! haha yeah I love video games, but another passion of mine is shooting :) my friends have an AR-15, Mosin Nagant, R700, Kel-Tec SU16, .45 revolver, AK47, some shotguns, handguns etc.. I've shot them all :D can't think of anything more empowering than knowing how to work a gun AND be accurate with it lol

Oh and I was in band, too! Drumline FTW.

Aannnndd, some of my best friends are re-enactors of the War of 1812 (same friends who own those guns lol) it's pretty funny how you're a re-enactor, too. Do I know you? lol

Ive been trained in Competitive shotgun shooting by an olympic coach and I am darn good at it. If I would just shoot more and practice and then go out for compititons, I could easily be on the 2012 Olympic shooting team. I have a 12 Gauge and a 20 Gauge shotgun and a .22 rifle that my dad bought at sears when he was 15. I also have a 8mm rilfe that was made in germany in 1916 and was most likely used in WWI. To kill people. Which brings me to my next subject.

I LOVE HISTORY!!! I'm a history beast. No joke. Thats what I want to study in college along with German (Which I am already learning in school), Russian, and Chinese.

Trombones FTW. Nuff said.

We must have met in a past life.

dude, i want to be an egyptologist. all girls love the doctor :) (archeologists have the title of dr)

Blue Fox, have you been watching too much Stargate?

No such thing as too much stargate my friend :D

Hmm... I guess the real question is what makes you a nerd? Some people will say that the social awkwardness is what does it, so if you have a life at all then you're not... or is that a geek? Man, biology has really drilled into me the need to define something...

Since I only decided to make my armour last week, most of my friends have been like "Make me some too!" and not ALL of them would be classified as nerds...

Of course, my potential love interest thought it was pretty awesome, if a little stupid :p Hert words were something like "But still, the fact remains that you built one of those suits, and I'm pretty sure that makes you a nerd."

And according to the girls in the group at school, every single one of them has wanted to go out with me at some point... the guys are a bit annoyed that I never abuse my potential powers over them :D

Well Swift, with great power comes great responsibility. . .

I was a complete nerd in high school, but I got respect for my armour, since that's an actual craft and not just memorising useless trivia. . .which I also do a lot.

Well Swift, with great power comes great responsibility. . .

I was a complete nerd in high school, but I got respect for my armour, since that's an actual craft and not just memorising useless trivia. . .which I also do a lot.
Great power over girls (by being charming (like me!) ) comes great responsibility. I solved my problem of having two girls liking me easily, yet accidentally. Now the second girl hates me, but at least I've still got the first one :p
And I'm pretty happy with her hating me, actually. Because that means I don't have to feel bad. :)
I consider myself in the top ten nerds in my grade, yet I have alot of friends and girl friends too and always hang out with them :D
So who ever you are, and what ever you are, you can have friends even by being a nerd :)

Go Cirkob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha

Looks like I am winnin the battle at the moment, here's how it went......

1st. I started playing football (the American one) with my friends
2nd. super hot girl walks by
3rd. shg (supa hot girl) sits down with her friends
4th. They watch us play, i throw awesome passes, I hear one girl say to the shg "then just go ask Cobb out!" Cobb being my last name... WIN
5th then the bell has to ring and we all go to 5th period... :(

Today= Awesome

Go Cirkob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha

Looks like I am winnin the battle at the moment, here's how it went......

1st. I started playing football (the American one) with my friends
2nd. super hot girl walks by
3rd. shg (supa hot girl) sits down with her friends
4th. They watch us play, i throw awesome passes, I hear one girl say to the shg "then just go ask Cobb out!" Cobb being my last name... WIN
5th then the bell has to ring and we all go to 5th period... :(

Today= Awesome

Cool Story Bro. At least you are still 405th.

Haha, I was just reading something about Han shooting first yesterday. Then I hop over here and its in the song, that is epic

I do have to say though...in my personal opinion, everyone is a nerd about something. I mean you have your grease monkeys, your sports fans, your art buffs, the list goes on and on. Being called a nerd isn't really as bad as it seems because I promise you can find something that they are just as passionate about. I mean seriously, what is the difference between dressing up as Master Chief or Payton Manning? Everyone who sees you dressed as either will know your not them.

Also, a wise man once told me (can't remember who lol) that you can't look to a girl/guy to bring you happiness. You must be happy before you enter a relationship, and still do the things you enjoy, if you ever want to be truly happy. Relying on someone else to make you happy is selfish and bound to fail. No one is in control of you mood and self esteem except you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never dated anyone in highschool, and don't regret it. I met my wife in college at SCA fighter practice, so yeah, chicks dig armor. (She loves Johnson's quote)

On our first date, there weren't any good movies in theaters, so we went back to my dorm room and watched the first two seasons of Red vs. Blue. I knew she was the one right away.

Also, a wise man once told me (can't remember who lol) that you can't look to a girl/guy to bring you happiness. You must be happy before you enter a relationship, and still do the things you enjoy, if you ever want to be truly happy. Relying on someone else to make you happy is selfish and bound to fail. No one is in control of you mood and self esteem except you.

I think Im Gonna Quote You on that :D

On our first date, there weren't any good movies in theaters, so we went back to my dorm room and watched the first two seasons of Red vs. Blue. I knew she was the one right away.

That Sounds like you Made an excellent Decision :D

I think I love this Thread... It's Inspirational to Lanky Dateless me :cool

Syphon said:
That's gotta be one wise man O:

Loess said:
Wow man, I honestly can't think of any girl who would manage that xD Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back